Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

I hit a deer with the van last night.
I was crushing about 85.
Lucky it was a glancing blow.
Damage wasn't real severe i didn't even stop.
Last i saw was the deer flying through the air.
Got home and seen the damage it's wasn't bad.
Need a fender and a headlight assembly.
But that's about it.
Slow down! :barnie:hugs
What's the speed limit there?

That is a great photo!

I think the idea of a ren faire wedding sounds like the most fun!

:ya

It was fun. Very brief too. No kneeling. It was our anniversary, so I made a bouquet & swore if we saw a friar we’d ask him to marry us. When we saw one & I asked, he looked confused at first then asked if we had payment DD#1 (evil witch) reached into her bag & pulled out a vial of purple/black poison & gave it to him. DD2 (steampunk traveler) pulled out a compass with gears on it. DD3 (the worlds cutest pirate) gave him a coin & a giant pearl. He accepted payment, wrapped a ribbon around our hands, said some words & we were done.

Later as we were walking out we saw a group of people in full ren wear that we kept bumping into. I told them it was my wedding day & they lined up to catch the bouquet. They were fighting over it & the chick that finally got it acted like she’d won a million dollars... :lau Funny stuff! :gig

I hit a deer with the van last night.
I was crushing about 85.
Lucky it was a glancing blow.
Damage wasn't real severe i didn't even stop.
Last i saw was the deer flying through the air.
Got home and seen the damage it's wasn't bad.
Need a fender and a headlight assembly.
But that's about it.
Glad you are ok, and your vehicle is mostly ok.

Thanks for checking in.

It was fun. Very brief too. No kneeling. It was our anniversary, so I made a bouquet & swore if we saw a friar we’d ask him to marry us. When we saw one & I asked, he looked confused at first then asked if we had payment DD#1 (evil witch) reached into her bag & pulled out a vial of purple/black poison & gave it to him. DD2 (steampunk traveler) pulled out a compass with gears on it. DD3 (the worlds cutest pirate) gave him a coin & a giant pearl. He accepted payment, wrapped a ribbon around our hands, said some words & we were done.

Later as we were walking out we saw a group of people in full ren wear that we kept bumping into. I told them it was my wedding day & they lined up to catch the bouquet. They were fighting over it & the chick that finally got it acted like she’d won a million dollars... :lau Funny stuff! :gig
Sounds perfect!

Back
Top Bottom