Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Thanks! I'll probably take a shot at selling it locally before I post it to be shipped. I'm really mad about it because it was what I used to hatch goose eggs. The Nurture Right incubator doesn't fit goose eggs in the turner. So now I'm looking at having to purchase an Incuview to do goose eggs in. I'll have to decide what I'm doing soon because goose laying season is coming right up.
How did you hatch the Emu eggs ?I forget
Don't you have a cabinet incubator? Like a GQF.

Heat it with a gas fireplace .Cost you a lot more than that .They are the most inefficient gas heat there is. Them and what they call blue flame heaters.We have spent as much as a thousand a month to heat this house just for gas .That does not enclude fuel cost for cutting fire wood and cost for electric heaters too .What really gets me is the dollar a gallon delievery .
A dollar a gallon for delivery? Is that propane?

Heat it with a gas fireplace .Cost you a lot more than that .They are the most inefficient gas heat there is. Them and what they call blue flame heaters.We have spent as much as a thousand a month to heat this house just for gas .That does not enclude fuel cost for cutting fire wood and cost for electric heaters too .What really gets me is the dollar a gallon delievery

Wow...i heat with a gas fireplace my yearly bill is about $800.... for the whole year.
As cold ad out gets here...i get away cheap heating this place.... probably the only thing i don't bitch about.

I found my way back... it took a little figuring out.
I was reall bad last night..... as bad as ive ever been....i get sick of everyone telling me to live for the kids.... this isn't about that. The urge to kill oneself is just that an irrational urge.
The are things i cannot share with another living soul. Things that eay me up.
Im trying... today is not so bad. Not great just not so bad. Had to have Raul come down and shovel the shop roof.....i wanted to pay him he wouldn't take it. I just got the bill for my wife's cremation.....$4000..... I'm looking at my credit card statements..... on one card alone she had taken $4000 in cash advances....3800 on another.
I love her so much i would have gladly paid it.
I feel so bad how she got so deep....i feel like i should have known....i should have done something. I've never paid a bill in my life before this.... I've never seen a credit card statement... never got the mail.... I'm so sorry hun.
You were in over your head......i miss you... she wad trying to get through the withdrawals alone and not tell me... she was afraid of losing me.... instead i lost her.
Chris i love you completley.... totally head over heels. See you soon..... Phil
20190825_205310.jpg

Well now im getting bad again..... this roller coaster just won't stop.
I won't sit here and go through this with you all.... so have a good evening.....i took something for sleep so hopefully I'll be out soon and won't have to deal with another long long night....ttyl
:hugs
Keep breathing.

I hope you sleep well.

Back
Top Bottom