Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

I think that you should use more technology to bridge the gap between your remote place and your understand longing for human contact. Being alone is not fun.
Being alone after your wife commits suicide is really hard.... came close to buying a bottle a few times. Is Ben years since i drank. I think that craving started when i quit morphine

You sure about that? In most places it's legal to kill predators that are killing your livestock, unless the predators are birds of prey; then you're screwed.
So true!!!

(Especially about the birds of prey part!! Not even the natives can shoot them!)

Being alone after your wife commits suicide is really hard.... came close to buying a bottle a few times. Is Ben years since i drank. I think that craving started when i quit morphine
I can see that....

:hugs

Climbing back up is just hard, and long.

So true!!!

(Especially about the birds of prey part!! Not even the natives can shoot them!)
I think Michigan is the same as Wisconsin (at least mostly) which is you can't kill anything out of season unless it's attacking YOU or another human. If it's going after your animals you can't shoot it, you're supposed to call the DNR. Yeah, I know. It's easy to lie your way around it and get away with it unless it's a protected beast like a wolf.(again, yes I know, here wolves are an endangered species)

Last edited:
We found 2 badger, 2 foxes, a fisher aand a coyote tracks in the snow in my yard. My neighbors feeding then all winter made them unafraid to come into the yard in broad daylight while we were standing there talking
:mad: :mad:
This constant being alone is killing me..... at least the snow is going away..... still a couple feet in the woods tho
Man you just need to expand your circle of friends .Go hang out where you worked .Anything to keep from being alone .Being a machine operator is like being stuck on a deserted island. With people swiming so close you can see them
Just can't talk to them ..Sometimes gets lonely your mind stats to wonder ,takes a lot to stay on track.The fact you have kept on going is a testment to your increadable strength.We are pulling for you .Send me the morphine you ain't using .I gots a bad cough ;)

yes it is especially if they are harming livestock. Unless the species is protected. This also includes the neighbors dog who gets into your poultry yard.

Lots of people use the SSS philosophy Shoot Shovel and Shut up.

By the way Badgers and Coyotes work together sometimes. Coyote leaves a carcass and badger comes up from underneath and drags it down.

https://animals.howstuffworks.com/animal-facts/coyotes-badgers-find-food1.htm

deb
Badgers aren't real common here .Just like coyote .Goes after one of mine and kills it .justice must be served .Why I ain't a Italian is a mystery to me.:idunno

I think Michigan is the same as Wisconsin (at least mostly) which is you can't kill anything out of season unless it's attacking YOU or another human. If it's going after your animals you can't shoot it, you're supposed to call the DNR. Yeah, I know. It's easy to lie your way around it and get away with it unless it's a protected beast like a wolf.(again, yes I know, here wolves are an endangered species)
Sure, call the DNR. By the time they show up, IF they show up, your entire flock is wiped out!
You bet I'll do exactly that. SSS.

Good morning, Pond.

[QUOTE="BYC910, post: 22536562, member: 343Why I ain't a Italian is a mystery to me.:idunno
[/QUOTE]]

Are you sure you're not ? We only think we know what we are. DNA test tells the truth. I mean I didn't know that the Princess was Nigerian and Ashkenazi Jew - apparently her Gypsy tribe got around a lot. :lau

Back
Top Bottom