Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

been quiet lately but reading. I finally asked my son to cut my hair... Its getting long. but needed the nape of my neck exposed to air.

Went up to the house today expecting Luis to be there. Um Nope. But got to see how he roughed in the kitchen Cabinets. They are soo pretty all white and clean. but my estimate of arrangement is going to have to change. I planned for that possibility.

So the small Drawer cabinet will go into the island. This will change my counter concept some. make it easier in some ways. I will replace the spot that was on the side of the Stove vacated by the drawer cabinet with a set of shelves with counter top. I can put the cook books there.

deb

O h and Happy birthday Natalie.

And welcome to the new people.... Love Muscovies. they will be my first ducks.

ANd @room onthebroom That rooster is getting Bigger and bigger and Bigger. He and the Cream Legbar have kind of paired up. And thank you so much for helping me get back into chickens.

Its still too hot to Move them up but they have a nice spot in the yard now. They kicked all the Grass out of the nest box and are laying in a bare bucket :gig I suspect they will adapt quite well to a community roll out nest. My next design project. If it works I will have Three or four made. one for each partition.

deb

O h and Happy birthday Natalie.

And welcome to the new people.... Love Muscovies. they will be my first ducks.

ANd @room onthebroom That rooster is getting Bigger and bigger and Bigger. He and the Cream Legbar have kind of paired up. And thank you so much for helping me get back into chickens.

Its still too hot to Move them up but they have a nice spot in the yard now. They kicked all the Grass out of the nest box and are laying in a bare bucket :gig I suspect they will adapt quite well to a community roll out nest. My next design project. If it works I will have Three or four made. one for each partition.

deb
Never had a community rollout... but it sounds good, and a great idea.

Thanks for the check in.

Alaskan got the report, everything was negative (Benign). Dr.wants to repeat colonoscopy in 3 years. If that one is okay, I can hold off for 5 years. I don't think she realizes how old I am and what my expiration date will/may be.
I hope to keep plugging around for quite awhile, I still want to have grandchildren or even one. Son & significant other don't seem to care.:confused:

Back
Top Bottom