Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

penny1960

Yippity do Da Yippity ay
Premium Feather Member
Dec 29, 2015
Mossyrock, WA
I still will never go to TSC again they bought a feeds store eveyone used
oh this will be forever folks less than a year they closed it down not a word
locked the doors next one is 50 miles down the road they figured we all just go there huh NOT

room onthebroom

Animal-a-holic
5 Years
May 4, 2015
100 Acre Wood Pooh Corner, USA
I just caught a juvenile opossum in one of the rat traps. It didn’t die. Poor thing was out there crying & trying to pull the trap off it’s head. :hit (F words! F words! F words!) I had to assassinate it. (Horrid! Horrid! Horrid!) I know they’re predators, but this just sucked!

I’m jumpy & freaking out. If I wasn’t going to hell before, I certainly am now. Pretty sure I’m about to be haunted by the ghost of this opossum & that dang snake I purposely ran over a couple years ago.:hit

I don’t know what to do. I can’t have rats & mice running rampant here, but what if it was something bigger like a raccoon or a coyote paw? I can’t discharge weapons here.

LaFemmeKatia

Songster
Premium Feather Member
May 14, 2020
South Carolina
I’m not sure I’d ever buy chicks there after hearing so many horror stories, but I did check them out & made sure they had water.
I am happy with the chickens I bought there. I haven’t had anything unusual happen other than one of the buff Orpingtons they sold me grew up to be a leghorn. :eek:

sourland

Broody Magician
Premium Feather Member
11 Years
May 3, 2009
New Jersey
I am happy with the chickens I bought there. I haven’t had anything unusual happen other than one of the buff Orpingtons they sold me grew up to be a leghorn. :eek:
Breed misidentification is the most common problem with TSC chicks. Sadly it frequently involves Cornish X sold as something else.

Top Bottom