Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Finally after two solid hours of playing Maggie Mae has gone to sleep. I bring her toys into the computer room. She takes them to the living room. Repeat, repeat, repeat. How can I monitor her when she is out of sight ? She sleeps all night in her crate without a sound. That's a plus. There's a reason old people should not have small kids or puppies. :gig
my dad has chosen just to let the granddogs visit and he spoils them as such......he even spoiled 1 to rides on the golf cart.
I offered a pet bird to him or his new friend. he said he’ll tell her that I want to give her “the bird” :lau :lau

Good morning!!

I hear complaining with a huge hint of affection from sir @sourland this morning. That pup's got your number.

Here's a little face to start the day
IMG_20201220_190551189~3.jpg

This one is part Swedish Flower, part Silverudd's. They were all green eggs (Silverudd's or crosses of them) but I have one SFH cockerel out there.

Finally after two solid hours of playing Maggie Mae has gone to sleep. I bring her toys into the computer room. She takes them to the living room. Repeat, repeat, repeat. How can I monitor her when she is out of sight ? She sleeps all night in her crate without a sound. That's a plus. There's a reason old people should not have small kids or puppies. :gig

One word Puglsy have to agree

Good morning!!

I hear complaining with a huge hint of affection from sir @sourland this morning. That pup's got your number.

Here's a little face to start the dayView attachment 2458269
This one is part Swedish Flower, part Silverudd's. They were all green eggs (Silverudd's or crosses of them) but I have one SFH cockerel out there.
Cute!

But lady, ain't it a bit cold for chicks?

Where is that fluffy button going to sleep? :lau In your bed?

Cute!

But lady, ain't it a bit cold for chicks?

Where is that fluffy button going to sleep? :lau In your bed?
Hmm.. it was almost 70 today... I still have garden growing.
Once they're feathered they'll be fine outside; it just never gets all that cold here. February is usually our worst.

Bulletin!!!!
We officially have enough fluffy stuff now to declare we will have a white Christmas! AND Since our DAYTIME temps will be in the single digits by Thursday after a considerable snow expected Wednesday evening, it's a lock. :clap
A little jealous of the snow... not the single digits.
I grew up in the Sierras and had some wonderful white Christmases. It's just not the same without a little of the white stuff.

Oh, and @Alaskan I just sold all 18 of those sweet fluffy chicks so somebody else will be snuggling with them tonight!:gig😀

Back
Top Bottom