Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Good morning! Could be an interesting week - snow forecasted on the valley floor Tuesday afternoon. Maybe it will hold off until all our California valley drivers are home from work and school? :th

In other news, here are some of the chicks from this weekend's hatch:
View attachment 2502184
So what do you think these are?

All are cute, but the one far right is a cool pattern with that black C around the eye.

So what do you think these are?

All are cute, but the one far right is a cool pattern with that black C around the eye.
They're all -most likely - half Silverudd's, but the black/white ones have some Marans and some leghorn (they're known in our yard as UBBs -ubiquitous black birds- because they're super anti-social and they all look alike.

I get the permanent crown on tomorrow. I hope it goes ok & I can eat normally again.

There’s a tiny cavity in there where the old hack DDS replaced a metallic filling, but left a gap where the floss can’t reach. I need to fix it, but it doesn’t hurt & I need to take a small break away from these people. I will go back soon. I will no longer perpetuate the endless cycle of trauma. I will no longer perpetuate the endless cycle of trauma. I will no longer perpetuate the endless cycle of trauma. I will no longer perpetuate the endless cycle of trauma....

I get the permanent crown on tomorrow. I hope it goes ok & I can eat normally again.

There’s a tiny cavity in there where the old hack DDS replaced a metallic filling, but left a gap where the floss can’t reach. I need to fix it, but it doesn’t hurt & I need to take a small break away from these people. I will go back soon. I will no longer perpetuate the endless cycle of trauma. I will no longer perpetuate the endless cycle of trauma. I will no longer perpetuate the endless cycle of trauma. I will no longer perpetuate the endless cycle of trauma....
FYI, tiny cavities grown into bigger ones...

Can't they just knock you out?

Get super drugs? Quality, you aren't even aware you are there drugs?

:hugs

FYI, tiny cavities grown into bigger ones...

Can't they just knock you out?

Get super drugs? Quality, you aren't even aware you are there drugs?

:hugs
No, they can’t knock me out & I’m too cheap to pay $200 a hit for the nitrous. I will do it, just not next week. I have to be back every 3mos for routine cleanings as part of my perio-prevention plan. I’ll get it done then.

5 shots of novocaine in 2wks in the same spot of my back jaw has left me with a residual injection site irritation. It’s probably my imagination, but if I get another shot there soon it might break my false bravado. 🙄

No, they can’t knock me out & I’m too cheap to pay $200 a hit for the nitrous. I will do it, just not next week. I have to be back every 3mos for routine cleanings as part of my perio-prevention plan. I’ll get it done then.

5 shots of novocaine in 2wks in the same spot of my back jaw has left me with a residual injection site irritation. It’s probably my imagination, but if I get another shot there soon it might break my false bravado. 🙄
:barnie :hugs:hugs:hugs

Does this count as snow?
8E82F3AC-378A-4078-B329-EE1D3721DF6F.jpeg

FFE26979-BD65-496D-AE3C-895D38B24AC8.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom