Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Partially.
tongue.png

Wouldn't want you to spill and burn anything vital.
wink.png

Kersplash!

I hear co.... roosters crowing. Must be time to get going.

Those Orp boys I got from you crow and crow and crow and crow all day long. Good thing we didn't get along with our neighbors anyway...before the chickens. So, no big change there.

Quote:
I last game I went to in March of last year was like a freakin' ROCK CONCERT! It was awesome. Even The Greek, who hates crowd and sometime people in general, enjoyed himself.

Quote:
Blah blah blah blah...they don't count 'cause they're not 'Murican. (Technically, they are if you're talking North American. But back to my point)

Greetings from the ice on Munising Bay Michigan.....
frow.gif

Phil, I love cold weather but YOU....

Quote:

Quote:

Lennie looked sadly up at him. "They was so little," he said apologetically. "I’d pet ‘em, and pretty soon they bit my fingers and I pinched their heads a little and then they was dead—because they was so little. I wish’t we’d get the rabbits pretty soon, George. They ain’t so little."

Quote: I will be very glad to send you some sunshine!

Sunshine? What is this thing called "sunshine" you speak of?

Quote:
A little expensive but worth it? @minihorse927 Are you going to let her say that about you?
gig.gif

FISH FRY AT PHIL'S HOUSE!!!
wee.gif

Quote:
Or often in my case...church, or a wedding, or a funeral. It never fails.

yesss.gif
Whew!!

Those Orp boys I got from you crow and crow and crow and crow all day long. Good thing we didn't get along with our neighbors anyway...before the chickens. So, no big change there.

I last game I went to in March of last year was like a freakin' ROCK CONCERT! It was awesome. Even The Greek, who hates crowd and sometime people in general, enjoyed himself.

Blah blah blah blah...they don't count 'cause they're not 'Murican. (Technically, they are if you're talking North American. But back to my point)

Phil, I love cold weather but YOU....

Lennie looked sadly up at him. "They was so little," he said apologetically. "I’d pet ‘em, and pretty soon they bit my fingers and I pinched their heads a little and then they was dead—because they was so little. I wish’t we’d get the rabbits pretty soon, George. They ain’t so little."

Sunshine? What is this thing called "sunshine" you speak of?

A little expensive but worth it? @minihorse927 Are you going to let her say that about you?
gig.gif

FISH FRY AT PHIL'S HOUSE!!!
wee.gif

Or often in my case...church, or a wedding, or a funeral. It never fails.

yesss.gif
Whew!!

lau.gif

Welcome back
frow.gif

Those boys like to crow too, huh? I'm thinking one of mine is getting invited to dinner real soon. I'll have to dust off the fine china for him.
gig.gif

Edit to add -- I still think Ravyn holds the record for multi-quote length.
lol.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom