Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

@PamperedChicken , she called me expensive! My feeling were super hurt
hit.gif

lol.png

hide.gif

old.gif
blame my old age -- holes in my filters.
sad.png

They are not here yet! The PO hasn't even scanned them at leaving the last destination yesterday evening.
hit.gif
@meltel
rant.gif
rant.gif
rant.gif

I think they have different tracking features now. Some show progress along the way, some only show the origin and destination.
idunno.gif

Are these the live ones?

Those Orp boys I got from you crow and crow and crow and crow all day long. Good thing we didn't get along with our neighbors anyway...before the chickens. So, no big change there. I last game I went to in March of last year was like a freakin' ROCK CONCERT! It was awesome. Even The Greek, who hates crowd and sometime people in general, enjoyed himself. Blah blah blah blah...they don't count 'cause they're not 'Murican. (Technically, they are if you're talking North American. But back to my point)
Says who?? Go pick on the leafs! :plbb Edit: Despite the fact your taste in teams is terrible, it's nice to meet someone else who likes hockey. :highfive:

Last edited:
:lau   
Welcome back  :frow

Those boys like to crow too, huh?  I'm thinking one of mine is getting invited to dinner real soon.  I'll have to dust off the fine china for him.  :gig  

Edit to add -- I still think Ravyn holds the record for multi-quote length.  :lol:  

And on phone too! :highfive:

Btw, it takes great restraint to not inflict that on ya'll every time I catch up... :gig

@PamperedChicken, she called me expensive! My feeling were super hurt :hit

:lol:
:oops:

Was gonna say... but sour beat me to it! :lau

They are not here yet! The PO hasn't even scanned them at leaving the last destination yesterday evening. :hit @meltel :rant :rant :rant

:fl :fl

Would you prefer that we refer to you as 'cheap'?

:thumbsup

Says who??

Go pick on the leafs! :plbb

Edit: Despite the fact your taste in teams is terrible, it's nice to meet someone else who likes hockey. :highfive:

Banti, Walnut's hubby plays hockey, minors... K and I went to his games before... watching live is a lot better than TV...

And on phone too! :highfive:

Btw, it takes great restraint to not inflict that on ya'll every time I catch up... :gig
Was gonna say... but sour beat me to it! :lau
:fl :fl
:thumbsup
Banti, Walnut's hubby plays hockey, minors... K and I went to his games before... watching live is a lot better than TV...

Sweet :thumbsup

Back
Top Bottom