Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

:frow
He ain't all there you know . :lau
G'Night, Chris... bet those eggs surprise you...
X2 How's the dog bit duck? :hugs:hugs:hugs

That's right shake it baby shake it . What's that old saying I hate to see you go but I love to watch you leave :lau :oops::hugs:hugs:hugsWell IT happened again this morning Ben grabbed me around the neck and now it hurts more . So we been ridding around running some errands today . I don't send him when he's having a bad day . He has been happy all day though . :confused:

DEB!!!! :hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs

Sorry! :oops:

Going back and forth between threads, PM's and chores... ugh, my head hurts!

No worries. I like doing the bunny dance when no one is watching. ;) :hugs

X2 How's the dog bit duck? :hugs:hugs:hugs

That's right shake it baby shake it . What's that old saying I hate to see you go but I love to watch you leave :lau :oops::hugs:hugs:hugsWell IT happened again this morning Ben grabbed me around the neck and now it hurts more . So we been ridding around running some errands today . I don't send him when he's having a bad day . He has been happy all day though . :confused:

:lol: Yes, I remember hearing my grandpa say that to my grandma. It made her blush something fierce so he & I would both be giggling.

It seems like it does take Ben a few days to get over stuff that really upsets him. More virtual hugs for the both of you! :hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs

No worries. I like doing the bunny dance when no one is watching. ;) :hugs

:lol: Yes, I remember hearing my grandpa say that to my grandma. It made her blush something fierce so he & I would both be giggling.

It seems like it does take Ben a few days to get over stuff that really upsets him. More virtual hugs for the both of you! :hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs
Thanks well since I'm the one who has to hold him the most for stuff like that .I think he is still really pissed at me . He's been looking at me funny for three days now .:oops:

A single puncture wound with enough force to pull feathers into the wound channel almost sounds like a BB gun or pellet gun to me.

I guess being stabbed by a stick or something could inflict a similar wound. So no other wounds?

Just saw this. I'm leaning towards BB gun, unfortunately. Maybe you've got other thoughts, but I'm not sure what else fits the descriptions.

Another vote for pellet. Sorry and I hope you find who did it. Wasn't me, I promise.

Back
Top Bottom