Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Nice to see you back here.
hugs.gif

hugs.gif

Last edited:
Better answer 22 cal. revolver loaded with CCI shot shell's. Its like a little shotgun shell and will only safely shoot in a revolver or bolt action single shot rifle . I can shoot those inside the coops and not hurt anything . Also us a 410 shotgun for when they are high in the trees .Rats are one of the fastest little critters there is and I don't see as good as I used to . Also don't want to buy another hay baler tire
hmm.png
other thing I use is a Bushnell head light that is three hundred lumens that my son has decided doesn't need the USB cord for recharging . got two of those and he pulled the cord out of both of them . And that is a hard fix
hmm.png
best little spot light I every had .It will hold a bullfrog for hand catching. Won't hold a rat though when the light goes on them little chits take off . I'm down to killing two or three a night and most of those are small now . Did I say I hate rats
rant.gif
rant.gif
Like shooting them though . Not going to say how many dollars I've spent taking out these rats . but I'll keep spending till their all gone .

https://www.amazon.com/Crosman-Nitro-Barrel-powered-Piston/dp/B004V959NO

Sounds like a bolt closing and nothing else.

Back
Top Bottom