Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Good morning boys and girls. I've tossed and turned most of the night, don't know why I can't sleep. This eve I'll treat Hawk's foot. I'm anxious to see what it looks like. She probably could have used antibiotics. We'll see how she does. Guess I'm gonna get up early. Hope your day goes well
1f49b.png

know you stitched it what was the topical treatment ?

Thank goodness!
Well, I don't know WV...strangers having sex
on my couch sounds pretty icky...think about it..family night..., kids curled up on couch..their little faces against the couch....eating...I think it's pretty intrusive..in my opinion.
How cute! I just love the little white one! She's a very pretty girl.
Mail carriers incubator...only in a small town!
And she said she'll just leave it on your front porch the next day! lol
What do you shoot all those rats with anyway?
Cool bonfire. Looks like it was lots of fun!

Better answer 22 cal. revolver loaded with CCI shot shell's. Its like a little shotgun shell and will only safely shoot in a revolver or bolt action single shot rifle . I can shoot those inside the coops and not hurt anything . Also us a 410 shotgun for when they are high in the trees .Rats are one of the fastest little critters there is and I don't see as good as I used to . Also don't want to buy another hay baler tire
hmm.png
other thing I use is a Bushnell head light that is three hundred lumens that my son has decided doesn't need the USB cord for recharging . got two of those and he pulled the cord out of both of them . And that is a hard fix
hmm.png
best little spot light I every had .It will hold a bullfrog for hand catching. Won't hold a rat though when the light goes on them little chits take off . I'm down to killing two or three a night and most of those are small now . Did I say I hate rats
rant.gif
rant.gif
Like shooting them though . Not going to say how many dollars I've spent taking out these rats . but I'll keep spending till their all gone .

Back
Top Bottom