Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Oh...just trying to keep my head above water. Just finished up my LAST GRADUATE COURSE (can you hear the loud cheer of the crowd?), and my school will be letting out in two weeks or so. I can finally start to breathe again. Took Monday and today off for hatching. 17 Lav. Orps are cracking up in the cooker. How's everyone else? Have I missed any serious shenanigans? Or has it been the usual misbehaving?

yesss.gif
yippiechickie.gif
Well the MODS haven't had clean up anything but I think somebody pulled some strings
idunno.gif
gig.gif

Oh...just trying to keep my head above water. Just finished up my LAST GRADUATE COURSE (can you hear the loud cheer of the crowd?), and my school will be letting out in two weeks or so. I can finally start to breathe again. Took Monday and today off for hatching. 17 Lav. Orps are cracking up in the cooker. How's everyone else? Have I missed any serious shenanigans? Or has it been the usual misbehaving?

:frow

You get my message about Florida shipping?

Alrighty, it's technically Tuesday, so I'm going to start hoping now that my goslings finally ship today :fl

Alrighty, it's technically Tuesday, so I'm going to start hoping now that my goslings finally ship today
fl.gif

It's more than a technicality here, Pyxis!
big_smile.png
Good look with the goslings - hope that get to you today in fine fettle
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom