Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

LOL.... Been there done that... usually with software.. give it to me and I will find the exact condition that will lock the computer up.

deb

What kills me is that this is the second time this has happened. ..in this same car. :rolleyes:

There must be a faulty wire that shorts when I move the seat into position for me to drive....

Spouse and I require opposite extremes in seat placement in order to drive. ..actually....... opposite everything. ... even the seat lumbar, the seat recline position, and the arm rest.

Whatever.... spouse's car, I WILL NEVER TOUCH IT AGAIN.

What kills me is that this is the second time this has happened. ..in this same car. :rolleyes:

There must be a faulty wire that shorts when I move the seat into position for me to drive....

Spouse and I require opposite extremes in seat placement in order to drive. ..actually....... opposite everything. ... even the seat lumbar, the seat recline position, and the arm rest.

You and your spouse sound like me and mine, lol... exact polar opposites on every little adjustment to driving the car...

@Ravynscroft didn't want to read through the Jillian pages.....power still out?

Hatching eggs OK?????

Power came back on sometime waaay after 3:30am... most of the eggs are a loss... have 4/14 AC eggs left, 1/6 Paint Silkie eggs and a few Am's and Call eggs, out of a bunch...

You just need to learn to drive with your head hitting the roof your knees in your chest and your back hurting .Then all will be well. You'll be in constant pain . But not in trouble. :lau

Back
Top Bottom