Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Pugs and lab are washed. No fleas were found. :ya Doctor appointment at 2, and when I get home they go home.

WV/VW, 'my' phoebes hatched, raised and fledged 5 young. The last left the nest yesterday. I then sprayed the nest and adjacent areas with permethrin. Phoebe nests are always loaded with mites. :barnie

Pugs and lab are washed. No fleas were found. :ya Doctor appointment at 2, and when I get home they go home.

WV/VW, 'my' phoebes hatched, raised and fledged 5 young. The last left the nest yesterday. I then sprayed the nest and adjacent areas with permethrin. Phoebe nests are always loaded with mites. :barnie

Phoebes :love I still see the birds around, but after the nest got eaten, I never found if she rebuilt another one nearby or what happened.

Good luck with the doc visit and the pug removal!

Wait... I thought you were Dave... :confused:

Sorry...Dave's not here, man.

More good news for you! Good luck at doc appointment. Hey, maybe you'll see Phil there. ;)

I really like them! They're stout but not too big like the CX's. Most of them are white with black spots like a Dalmatian.
Hi, Oz

I've raised 3 sets of broilers and find them repugnant to look at. Good to hear that yours are more like normal chickens :thumbsup

Back
Top Bottom