Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

I candled the eggs from under the broody. Lost all 9. :(
that stinks :hugs
Must have been reeeeally good friends. :)
lol they grew up together in the 60s/70s I am pretty sure they had some help ;)
View attachment 1061980 View attachment 1061981 View attachment 1061982 View attachment 1061983 View attachment 1061984

Sorry. Not catching up. Just got back from a back packing fishing trip into some high mountain lakes. Fishing actually kind of sucked, but the scenery was amazing. I even snuck in a picture of me.
gorgeous photos!! Looks like quite the place
And nice to put a face with a name too
Very nice....And can't speak for anyone else but as far as the strenuous workouts, your not the only one.lol
Hey now, some of us get plenty of 'em

Hi Phil! Hey, do you know a good way to clean the aircon evap thingie?
:frowCathy your AC evaporator core doesn't clog with dirt as a rule unless you do a lot of driving on dirt roads . or through a lot of tall grass .Does it have a cabin air filter? If so is that dirty . Most people never if ever change those .Problem with AC evap cores is getting to it to clean it . If the high and low pressure is at specs and if all else checks out . You may have a louver vent that isn't opening to allow air to pass through the core. a simple test would be to check the amount of water coming from the evap. drain .If it is draining at a normal rate . That could be your problem . But there are other things that will create the same symptoms. Depend on year and type of car the orifice screen could be clogged if so your high side will be in or at the high pressure danger level . Go figure I can't fix the AC in my house. But I can fix it in my cars and trucks .

Thanks, guys... will be glad with less mouths to feed and less work right now... :(
Course you know I hope you made a mint:fl Sold twelve today averaged ten a piece . The pullets I sold did well the small roosters not so much so. But I'm happy with my day. Also sold eleven dozen eggs for 3 a dozen . Tony said they wouldn't pay more than that . Tony is a great guy. I spent more time talking to him that at my truck. DW stopped by and I introduced them . He gave her some white eggplants and some corn wouldn't let me pay him for any of it . How do you cook eggplant anyway :confused: I should have watched momma more :th

Is that there one them chicken what lay black eggs ?????:lau very pretty indeed :thumbsup

WOW THIS THREAD IS A HUGE HIT!!!!
Replies:
Views:
:eek::th:ya
Welcome welcome :frowWe got star power :thumbsup and a few crazies makes a good mix . Which is you ???????:confused:

Gorgeous Roo, Ravyn. I had to rehome my pair of Cemanis, in exchange for future eggs. My place wasn't secure enough for them. Plus, with the leakage I'm not sure my cockerel would have been the best start to a breeding plan.

Hope to get back in to them someday.
FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!:frow:frow:frow:frow:frow:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugsYou have to feel missed . A little bit anyway .

Thanks! What do u talk about here!
Talk about ???????? Oh I get it well just whoever ain't here at time .:lau:lau:lau your next ;)

Nothing and everything is/are the subjects of conversation. Husbandry, mirth, ribaldry, nonsensicality, support, loyalty, and friendship abound here at the Pond. We can be a strange lot but are basically harmless. Well, then again there is Chris -------------:lau
I don't know anyone that could have been more eloquent .Well done Sour .SSSSSSSSSH We can overlook Chris :lauIt's me you got to worry about :oops:

Haha! :lol: ok can i talk about random stuff? :p
Random's got stuff :lau IS HE A FRIEND OF DAVE's ?????????????

good morning everyone!
good evening Liz :frow

WOW THAT IS ALOT OF QUOTES!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek::eek:

Don't know, I got em from a neighbor, she has about 30 or so and they were up on the hill, too far away for me to get a good look and they were given to her and she doesn't know either. They were mostly white, some white with grey, large geese for sure.lol

It's the thing that looks like a radiator that lives behind the dash board. Apparently ours is filled with dirt. :(
Yep that it do .

meh, ive done worse

sounds perfect!!

hey there lady!

Good Morning!!

the cabin air filter?
what kind of vehicle?
You have done a bunch of bad stuff . But I look forward to every word . Your the only peoples I know what got they own parking lot beaver :lau Well goats to feed now that the rain has stopped and then Gotta cook . Maybe I'll have time to read back some latter :frow:frow:frow:frow:frow

Last edited:
:frowCathy your AC evaporator core doesn't clog with dirt as a rule unless you do a lot of driving on dirt roads . or through a lot of tall grass .Does it have a cabin air filter? If so is that dirty . Most people never if ever change those .Problem with AC evap cores is getting to it to clean it . If the high and low pressure is at specs and if all else checks out . You may have a louver vent that isn't opening to allow air to pass through the core. a simple test would be to check the amount of water coming from the evap. drain .If it is draining at a normal rate . That could be your problem . But there are other things that will create the same symptoms. Depend on year and type of car the orifice screen could be clogged if so your high side will be in or at the high pressure danger level . Go figure I can't fix the AC in my house. But I can fix it in my cars and trucks .

Yep that it do .
DH managed to get a picture of it, so I'll see if I can get him to forward it to me and I'll post it. I suck at explaining things. :(

Back
Top Bottom