Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

This guy is only 7 months old, lol... still lots more filling out to do... he's been a real PITA to get accurate and good pics of, finally got some and then some more!

View attachment 1062162 View attachment 1062163 View attachment 1062164 View attachment 1062165

Oh, and wanted to ask you, did the club stay with the Dutch standard or go another direction? All I have been finding has been the Dutch one... and is it all on FB?

Thanks, hon! :D

Go Dragon Juice!!! :fl :ya
Looks like Salt gave up, but Pepper stole one of the blue girls' nests and seems to be sitting tight this time... and 2 of the blue girls as well, lol...

:sick :lau :sick :lau
They have issues...

Scarier thought... they were sober... :eek: :th

Awww!! :love

:love :love
Love those Lav pudgels!! :wee

Glad to see it, so adorable!

Rotating always tends to show things differently!! :D ;)

:lau

So sorry!!! :hit :hugs

Or not...

You're among friends... :hugs
It's all good...

:frow

Nice to see you! Gorgeous pics!

Y'all need just one day of my hill... ask K or Walnut... :th

The day he lays ANY egg, I will be rich!! :ya

And nope... they lays black diamonds!! :wee

I think this is a first... and a first I never thought would ever happen...

:smack

Not be missed, my @$$!!! You are our friend, and friends are always missed when they are not around... :(
Wendy said the same thing the other day... y'all been drinking the same tainted water, or something?
what the flock... :hugs :hugs

It did, didn't it??? Musta been why he didn't say it reminded him of the Pond, just dedicated to it! :lau

Wait... I know what it was! That's our retirement home! :wee

Exhausted, been long day... am light a dozen Call drakes and 37 chickens... I think my feed bill cried in relief, lol...

Gorgeous pics, what's that beautiful boy's name again?
Thanks on the lavs, these are some of the best I've hatched, when my girls look their worst from all the rain and mud.
and x2 to @FridayYet of course we miss you bunches woman! But we're here whenever you can stop in.

:hugs Ain't no shame in being sensitive. Heck, I sometimes cry when I see roadkill...depending what it is.

FB! Great pics & as Liz said, really nice to put a face with a name. I'm with WV, my mental image of you was pretty spot on.

You're in my thoughts every day, Friday.:hugs We all know some are busier than others. We're here for when you can drop in.

I haven't had coffee yet. Reading thru your post, Rav, was thinking wait...this isn't Liz. :lau

Good morning Pond Dwellers!

Another hot (for us) day here. Hope to get in some pool time, but we'll be working on painting some replacement closet doors. Getting rid of the sliders and putting in bi-folds. Yay!!

I know I got nothin on many of you, but I'm finally hitting my 5000th post with this one here. :D

Hope ya'll have a great day!!

Good luck with the painting, don't forget your sunscreen and I'm honored that you posted #5000 here. Love ya lamp! Congrats!

(still nothing from Juice, but I'm not overly worried yet.) :(

Perfect example....The chicken tractor....View attachment 1062271

I had some golden comets that roosted on our tractor all the time. Have a pic of some riding in the bucket of another tractor because they wouldn't get out when hubby went to move it, so they rode along. :D

Funny, my brain don't suffer from that :p

The fireworks started last night and the birds and dogs were flipping out until midnight. I found one dog in the hen house curled up in the nesting box, sad and funny, poor guy. I should probably move the crate back inside for the next 2 weeks since these rednecks don't know when to stop shooting off fireworks. I'm not sure what to do with the chickens, they were all up against the house frozen stiff and I had to put them all away. How crazy is that?

Hate to laugh, but i wish you had gotten a pic of that; :D

:eek: goose eggs just wiggled!!!!

If you are seeing wiggling in the eggs, it still might be another day or two. mine seem to wiggle more getting into position, then rest a day before starting to break out. :fl

Serama girls sitting together have hatched 5 of 6 so far. Tiniest babies yet, smaller than the quail I've hatched!

This guy is only 7 months old, lol... still lots more filling out to do... he's been a real PITA to get accurate and good pics of, finally got some and then some more!

View attachment 1062162 View attachment 1062163 View attachment 1062164 View attachment 1062165

Oh, and wanted to ask you, did the club stay with the Dutch standard or go another direction? All I have been finding has been the Dutch one... and is it all on FB?

Y'all need just one day of my hill... ask K or Walnut... :th

The day he lays ANY egg, I will be rich!! :ya

And nope... they lays black diamonds!:wee
https://www.ayamcemani.us/standard-of-perfection it is pretty close to Dutch. Sadly it is mostly a Facebook group. I was hopong Shade would sign up and go for regional director or something....need good people to lead the group.

Spent a large part of yesterday fixing my truck..... driving down the road and the front wheel bearing exploded..... no prior wheel bearing noiseany other such warning.
Just a bang.....i thought something let loose in the front differential. So I did and oil change too it while I was at it. Good thing cuz it had water in the front diff gear lube. And wrong fluid in the transfer case.
Geez. Glad it all worked out.

I think I just have Gosse eggs on the brain to much. I can't keep from looking in the incubator windows...:eek:
me either!

Checked the last egg under the 2 mommas and it was a clear. Guess i missed it when i pulled on day 7. So they hatched all 5 that were fertile.

WP_20170702_15_05_04_Pro_LI.jpg WP_20170702_15_04_14_Pro_LI (2).jpg WP_20170702_14_59_20_Pro_LI.jpg WP_20170702_14_58_00_Pro_LI.jpg

Gorgeous pics, what's that beautiful boy's name again?
Thanks on the lavs, these are some of the best I've hatched, when my girls look their worst from all the rain and mud.
and x2 to @FridayYet of course we miss you bunches woman! But we're here whenever you can stop in.

Good luck with the painting, don't forget your sunscreen and I'm honored that you posted #5000 here. Love ya lamp! Congrats!

(still nothing from Juice, but I'm not overly worried yet.) :(

I had some golden comets that roosted on our tractor all the time. Have a pic of some riding in the bucket of another tractor because they wouldn't get out when hubby went to move it, so they rode along. :D

Hate to laugh, but i wish you had gotten a pic of that; :D

If you are seeing wiggling in the eggs, it still might be another day or two. mine seem to wiggle more getting into position, then rest a day before starting to break out. :fl

Serama girls sitting together have hatched 5 of 6 so far. Tiniest babies yet, smaller than the quail I've hatched!
Hope all go well with Juice. And pics of the seramas when you can, please?
Well done girls!

Back
Top Bottom