Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

BCFEEFF6-78E4-4612-89A8-75D04871AB56.jpeg
48B17741-BA3C-4EB6-A94F-E9477EE3275E.jpeg

Speaking of BCM girls, when your two were new layers were their eggs' color several shades lighter than than the normal dark brown BCM egg? I'm pretty sure that one of mine is laying, 'cause the egg is pretty small; 'bout like my Buff girls. The color is about what I got out of my RSL's.

Ours were light colored too and now that they are over a year old they are starting to get darker

I know that guys can be bad about going to the doctor, but I had to drag her there. Doctor asked her why she was there. She said somewhat snarkily, "George thinks that I have pneumonia." He listened to her chest, and said, "Well, you do." :yesss:

Yeah as for Jennifer - this whole Lupus thing is hateful.
My wife is like that. She is spot on about giving good medical advice. But a horrible procrastinator about taking the advice herself.

"Stressful when your Mom is involved." 'Al', you said a mouthful there.
The theme for tonight is evidently diseases & treatments, so try this one on for size.
I fooled with dogs on a daily basis for 40 years, give or take, usually multiple dogs, never giving a minute's thought to Lyme's. Three years ago I was diagnosed with Lyme's. Our last dog was buried before that.
You ever had a problem? You get the shots?

Back
Top Bottom