Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

It was fun. Very brief too. No kneeling. It was our anniversary, so I made a bouquet & swore if we saw a friar we’d ask him to marry us. When we saw one & I asked, he looked confused at first then asked if we had payment DD#1 (evil witch) reached into her bag & pulled out a vial of purple/black poison & gave it to him. DD2 (steampunk traveler) pulled out a compass with gears on it. DD3 (the worlds cutest pirate) gave him a coin & a giant pearl. He accepted payment, wrapped a ribbon around our hands, said some words & we were done.

Later as we were walking out we saw a group of people in full ren wear that we kept bumping into. I told them it was my wedding day & they lined up to catch the bouquet. They were fighting over it & the chick that finally got it acted like she’d won a million dollars... :lau Funny stuff! :gig

It's all about the memories and stories. :love

When you think your selfie came out bad;
1579012311488.png

:lau No. :gig We’re a pretty conservative couple. Though I don’t know what, if anything, DH was wearing under that kilt. :confused:
View attachment 2001826
That couldn't be because you spent the night on the roof getting sloshed with your GF & DH spent the night on the phone, could it?

Back
Top Bottom