Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

I think I'd rather have my bright, cold, sunny days than weeks on end of clouds and rain.
Don't mind cloudy ,but mud:sick
I thought every one had forgotten that name. :lau
How've you been?
:frow
Been good, what have you been into?

I took my 2 male cats to be Neutered yesterday morning, and one cat got loose in the parking lot and ran from me. Guess he wanted to keep his nuts. :D
Finally after 10 hours of driving around the blocks and walking in the cold rain, I lured him out. Once it got dark, I suppose he figured it was time to go home. The clinic was closed, so he got a reprieve on nut removal.
:lau
I like hot and dry and Cold and dry... Guess I am in my element... LOL
I have seen snow on Mission beach .Something about me brings out the cold in places .Like frost in Miami:lau:frow

I have seen snow on Mission beach .Something about me brings out the cold in places .Like frost in Miami:lau
Beach implies Humidity.... I dont care what temperature it is I am cold at the beach. LOL

It snowed here in 1967 when we first moved here... I have seen the beach covered in foam but not snow.

deb

Been good, what have you been into?

I took my 2 male cats to be Neutered yesterday morning, and one cat got loose in the parking lot and ran from me. Guess he wanted to keep his nuts. :D
Finally after 10 hours of driving around the blocks and walking in the cold rain, I lured him out. Once it got dark, I suppose he figured it was time to go home. The clinic was closed, so he got a reprieve on nut removal.
I’ve been up to just about everything. :lau dogging up muscadines, pruning, planting, butchering cows.
That’s funny. :gig

Don't mind cloudy ,but mud:sick
:lau
I have seen snow on Mission beach .Something about me brings out the cold in places .Like frost in Miami:lau:frow

Yes I got him back, 10 hours later.
I had him in a carrier, but apparently I didn’t get one of the latches into the hole properly and he pulled the door open and got out.

bwahaha. :lau

Good luck! I didnt collect call eggs this weekend. After spending alllll day yesterday cat-hunting, I didn’t feel like messing with it. Plus, I pulled a muscle in my back when I slid in some mud. I’m hoping we have a better week coming.

Lay a towel on her head after dark to be able to reach under her. :D
You been mud wrestling again?

Back
Top Bottom