Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Ol’ Meatballs back legs just don’t work like they used to. I was looking at having to put him down, but in a desperate bid to buy him a few more months I bought him a doggy stroller & a backpack. Now he rides in style. 🤣

Please send Beau out here. Me & Meat can ride on HIS back! Tell him he can sleep on my bed.
He only eats about thirty pounds of food a week.

Meaty & I almost died out on the trails today. It was mostly overcast at my house, but blazing hot 3mi away at the park. I should've just got back in the car & went home, but the stupid nurse at the doctors office insisted on weighing me yesterday & feeling fat, I threw the dog on my back & off we went. (Evil woman. I blame her.) I only went half as far as I normally do, but I was in a time crunch & was pushing it too hard to get back home & get Frankie to school on time. I seriously didn’t think we were gonna make it. I started turning terrifying shades of beet red & yellow & I could see the road stretching further & further away like one of those horrible nightmares. I was pleading with my guardian angels to please come save me & my little dog too. I could practically hear them sighing, “You? Again?” but they must’ve come because somehow we both made it back to car alive. We even got the kid to school on time (a triple miracle.:bow)

Question: If the dog is wearing a fur coat, & I am wearing the dog, does that mean I’m wearing a fur coat?

This is us, blissfully ignorant. Neither of us suspecting that in less than an hour we’d be about 50 steps away from becoming coyote food. 🙄
View attachment 2031599
Fantastic!! :clap

Here... I had to leave the house at 8...

Too much snow, stuck the car...had to run down the driveway, with snow up to my knees (long driveway)!! dang!

Pant, wheeze.... but I made it to the road on time, got picked up...got to the important meeting on time...but stinky :rolleyes:

And ....while I was gone.... 3 cars got stuck in the neighbor driveway, kids had to help unstick them...

And the rental we manage lost water, another kid had to go fix that.....

Finally home.....

Spouse plowed a super fast swipe this morning (after I left) and is actually going out again now..... must feel sorry for me or something...

Fantastic!! :clap

Here... I had to leave the house at 8...

Too much snow, stuck the car...had to run down the driveway, with snow up to my knees (long driveway)!! dang!

Pant, wheeze.... but I made it to the road on time, got picked up...got to the important meeting on time...but stinky :rolleyes:

And ....while I was gone.... 3 cars got stuck in the neighbor driveway, kids had to help unstick them...

And the rental we manage lost water, another kid had to go fix that.....

Finally home.....

Spouse plowed a super fast swipe this morning (after I left) and is actually going out again now..... must feel sorry for me or something...

If you’re trying to make me feel sorry for you so I’ll relinquish K’s dog to you, forget it. Beau is mine!!!

Seriously, can’t Mother Nature give us a nice, happy medium between my weather & yours?

If you’re trying to make me feel sorry for you so I’ll relinquish K’s dog to you, forget it. Beau is mine!!!

Seriously, can’t Mother Nature give us a nice, happy medium between my weather & yours?
I keep trying to dial in the weather.... so far no go....

:idunno

If I have to live up here...all snow should fall between 10am and 1pm, and winter temps could stay from 20 to 24F (not too cold, but no ice).

Not sure what summer temps I would ask for, since the boys would like them at 50, and I would like 75.

Meaty & I almost died out on the trails today. It was mostly overcast at my house, but blazing hot 3mi away at the park. I should've just got back in the car & went home, but the stupid nurse at the doctors office insisted on weighing me yesterday & feeling fat, I threw the dog on my back & off we went. (Evil woman. I blame her.) I only went half as far as I normally do, but I was in a time crunch & was pushing it too hard to get back home & get Frankie to school on time. I seriously didn’t think we were gonna make it. I started turning terrifying shades of beet red & yellow & I could see the road stretching further & further away like one of those horrible nightmares. I was pleading with my guardian angels to please come save me & my little dog too. I could practically hear them sighing, “You? Again?” but they must’ve come because somehow we both made it back to car alive. We even got the kid to school on time (a triple miracle.:bow)

Question: If the dog is wearing a fur coat, & I am wearing the dog, does that mean I’m wearing a fur coat?

This is us, blissfully ignorant. Neither of us suspecting that in less than an hour we’d be about 50 steps away from becoming coyote food. 🙄
View attachment 2031599
I'll never understand why they insist on weighing me. The number that registers is totally irrelevant, considering I'm fully clothed, may or may not be wearing boots, or any number of variables.

Is this a bad time to mention that I haven't even gassed up the snow blower yet?

Back
Top Bottom