Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Today is Oliver's brithday
3 already .House fire ruined His first and now the pandemic is runing this one . I think we are going to go take his present and leave it on the steps .We can't figure out why, but we are't getting sound on google duo. Tried everything .Just no sound.

Poor kid! :(

This whole corona virus crap is scary here in NJ. Confirmed cases have doubled from 4,400 + to 8,800 + in just two days. Talked to my 'blood brother' today, and he said that if either of us gets this we are to call the other and say goodbye and I love you - neither of us are getting the respirator. :old

This whole corona virus crap is scary here in NJ. Confirmed cases have doubled from 4,400 + to 8,800 + in just two days. Talked to my 'blood brother' today, and he said that if either of us gets this we are to call the other and say goodbye and I love you - neither of us are getting the respirator. :old
Yeah... scary, scary

:hugs

Yep, yep.... and much more likely to flood buildings since the water will run down the berms towards the foundations.

We had one day warm enough that the snow was a bit slushy and I had eldest shovel a way bigger area around the front door..... don't want a river running into the house.

Your house is elevated though. Right?

Or coop though....is it high enough?
Yep! House is on slight rise higher than all the surrounding area with a nice low area that turns into our own private little "lake" every spring and the coop was intentionally built on top of 2 rounds of solid large cinder block with steel sheeting sunk into the ground to keep water (and critters) from getting underneath. One run is "over fertilized" (great black soil in there) and doesn't drain well but that will be dealt with as soon as the ground thaws.

But our driveway usually has about a week where you practically need a boat thanks to the way the town plows the end of the road.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom