Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

View attachment 2080650

Still too soon to tell if he’ll come home with supplies or if I’ll have to go bail him out of jail. :lau

Fantastic ! Scary Dude - you may never see him again. Showed this to the Princess and we had our best laugh of the day. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Fantastic ! Scary Dude - you may never see him again. Showed this to the Princess and we had our best laugh of the day. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
He was cracking himself up. I was just rolling my eyes. It’s all fun and games until you get thrown into the back of a germy cop car.

DH made it home with most of the things on my list & without being arrested. Theres still no Lysol or disinfectant wipes, but plenty of everything else back on the shelves. He had to wait in a long line in the pouring rain because they said they were only letting 40 people in every 20mins. A guy in front of him had a samurai sword strapped to his back. DH was staring at it & analyzing the risk factors, when it started to rain. The sword guy reached back & unsheathed … an umbrella.... Yes, an umbrella. It had a cover that looks like a samurai sword & straps sideways across your back. Now take one guess whats on DH's 'must have' new toy list. :rolleyes: I should probably start saving up bail money now.

This lock down is for the birds..... hope everyone is safe...
And even they squawk about it .Surly you can keep six feet from the rest of the boats. :confused:
DH made it home with most of the things on my list & without being arrested. Theres still no Lysol or disinfectant wipes, but plenty of everything else back on the shelves. He had to wait in a long line in the pouring rain because they said they were only letting 40 people in every 20mins. A guy in front of him had a samurai sword strapped to his back. DH was staring at it & analyzing the risk factors, when it started to rain. The sword guy reached back & unsheathed … an umbrella.... Yes, an umbrella. It had a cover that looks like a samurai sword & straps sideways across your back. Now take one guess whats on DH's 'must have' new toy list. :rolleyes: I should probably start saving up bail money now.
I don't know why but I buy lisol wipes in the three pack ,and then they end up in the trunk of the cars.Behind the truck seats .One of those So thats where I put that:thAnd Jason does have a brother ,who knew .:lau:hugs you poor thing.

This is awesome!! :lau

Met with a friend in our separate cars in the church parking lot, at least 6 ft apart. But she did give me this little welcome sign.
I think it may be a rooster laying a pumpkin???
IMG_20200408_174042852.jpg

My headache just won't go away.Spent a hour welding ,This afternoon .serious stuff Even broke out my apron and sleeves.Temperature at 2 pm was 82 degrees .Sleeves apron hood all seamed like a oven. Had to broke one of loader forks into .One inch thick steel isn't easy to prep.Welding not hard but hot very hot .Hope it holds .Guess if I didn't use them to dig with .It would not break .

Back
Top Bottom