Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

I have encouraged DH & the other neighbors to not engage him & to video if he tries to approach. As for my family ... He doesn’t get to talk to us without the sheriff present. The kids know to come in the house if they see him trespassing & to not hesitate to call 911. Just such a total suck. I was physically ill for over a month last year till he finally built that giant fence & disappeared behind it. But now he’s back... like a bad fungus.
Tea tree oil works great to get rid if all fungal growths.

Also smells like the Dickens, so maybe it will also get rid of your fungal problem.

Skunk raising though..... that would be easier probably, seeing as their stench just keeps on a coming!

Tea tree oil works great to get rid if all fungal growths.

Also smells like the Dickens, so maybe it will also get rid of your fungal problem.

Skunk raising though..... that would be easier probably, seeing as their stench just keeps on a coming!

I needed to spray it aerially from a drone today. Rioters found my tiny neighborhood tonight & it was like the zombie freaking apocalypse out there. I feel lucky that they weren’t lighting anything on fire (at least not yet.) but that is some crazy, disturbing, anarchist chit going on. I’m sad.

I needed to spray it aerially from a drone today. Rioters found my tiny neighborhood tonight & it was like the zombie freaking apocalypse out there. I feel lucky that they weren’t lighting anything on fire (at least not yet.) but that is some crazy, disturbing, anarchist chit going on. I’m sad.
To my mind, the rioters are right down there on the same level as that uniformed misfit & his buddies in Minnesota.

To my mind, the rioters are right down there on the same level as that uniformed misfit & his buddies in Minnesota.
I wholeheartedly agree!
Agreed & they’re having exactly the opposite effect of whatever they’re hoping to accomplish. Terrorizing random, good people who support the cause is only making things worse.

This no longer has anything to do with George Floyd. That poor man would probably be rolling in his grave if he saw some of the vile things people are doing to innocents in his name. This has morphed from a righteous protest into a free for all rage machine. It’s incredible how 8wks of semi-quarantine can turn people so feral, so quickly.

My neighborhood is located in sort of a gray zone. Our address is listed as one city, but we are smashed in a little wedge between two other cities. As far as property zoning goes, we are listed as San Diego County. This means that when we call 911 any one of 4 different PD/Sheriff depts. could show up (5 if there’s vehicles involved which is CHP territory.) Some of these departments are better than others to say the least. When we need Team Blue out here I send a silent prayer out that we’ll get one of the good guys. The guys that came out last night were definitely some of the good guys & I am so grateful for them!!! What a horrible, thankless jobs these men & women have.

We are considered off the beaten path (as much as a suburban neighborhood can be.) it makes zero sense that they were here... it’s absolutely baffling.

Morning Pondites I am so sorry Roomy have any of that close
I admit I am in rural america nothing they would come here for
my lilly pad is off the beaten path

Back
Top Bottom