Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

But.... but..... but.... eat both over a two day period???

Wow! What a woman!

:oops: I wish her metabolism were mine....

It will take a bit more than two days. 'Metabolism' for sure. While pregnant with our first child she reached 136 pounds, birthed a 9 # 4 oz boy and was back to 113 # in a matter of weeks.

@WVduckchick
c557e8f0b5a449e86ffcb6135571e763.gif
animated_1594737482982.gif

🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Good Morning, Pond!
Well, for the first time since mid-March, we are a household of 2. DS3 and family moves into their new home over the weekend. The other two sons and their families were here over the weekend to help move, and to celebrate step-dad’s 80th birthday. It was the first time all 5 grandkids were in the same place at the same time. Oldest DS and family were able to stay until this morning. Now my house is quiet, and I need to figure out what to do with myself.

Good Morning, Pond!
Well, for the first time since mid-March, we are a household of 2. DS3 and family moves into their new home over the weekend. The other two sons and their families were here over the weekend to help move, and to celebrate step-dad’s 80th birthday. It was the first time all 5 grandkids were in the same place at the same time. Oldest DS and family were able to stay until this morning. Now my house is quiet, and I need to figure out what to do with myself.
You could always go grease the combine :)

Back
Top Bottom