Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Ponders good afternoon one and all!

I have been absent as I have had my computer at the shop.

Monday Gretchen, my momma dog, had five (5) seizures.

Took her to the vet, who helped her cross the rainbow bridge peacefully.

She was fourteen and a half (14.5) years old.

I knew the time was coming. Had scheduled an appointment on June 24, 2021 to put her to sleep. She just made it happen earlier.

Have a great day!
:hugs

I knew the time was coming. Had scheduled an appointment on June 24, 2021 to put her to sleep. She just made it happen earlier.

Have a great day!
Toughest decision we as caretakers have to make. Even when we know it's the right decision, it's still a loss. :hugs

Toughest decision we as caretakers have to make. Even when we know it's the right decision, it's still a loss. :hugs
So true...

Even with chicks...

I have one... spraddle leg... still haven't managed to get him to straighten up...

I should whack him

-sigh-

:rant :hit

Have a great day!

:hugs

Al, I think you can appreciate this.

I’m trying to enroll my K-12 student into the community college. One of the questions on the form is, “I have completed at least three years of high school in the state of CA.” When you do not check this box (because DUH! K-12. OF COUSRE your child has not done 3yrs of high school which is precisely why you’re filling out the K-12 form) it then refuses to accept your application & immediately flags you as an out of state resident. Once flagged, the system generates an additional 3pg form for you to fill out that must be returned with proof of residency (DL, state tax returns, vehicle reg & a billing statement.)

Can you believe this? I called admin & tried to logic out this utterly illogical & contrary form. All she could say is, “I swear it’s not us, it’s the state of CA.”

Me: So every parent filling out a k-12 will be flagged as a non resident, unless they lie & say their student has done 3yrs of HS, whereupon they would not even be filling out a k-12 form?

Her: Yes.

Me: That makes absolutely no sense.

Her: (sighing) I know. It’s the date of CA.

Me: :he:barnie:th

Al, I think you can appreciate this.

I’m trying to enroll my K-12 student into the community college. One of the questions on the form is, “I have completed at least three years of high school in the state of CA.” When you do not check this box (because DUH! K-12. OF COUSRE your child has not done 3yrs of high school which is precisely why you’re filling out the K-12 form) it then refuses to accept your application & immediately flags you as an out of state resident. Once flagged, the system generates an additional 3pg form for you to fill out that must be returned with proof of residency (DL, state tax returns, vehicle reg & a billing statement.)

Can you believe this? I called admin & tried to logic out this utterly illogical & contrary form. All she could say is, “I swear it’s not us, it’s the state of CA.”

Me: So every parent filling out a k-12 will be flagged as a non resident, unless they lie & say their student has done 3yrs of HS, whereupon they would not even be filling out a k-12 form?

Her: Yes.

Me: That makes absolutely no sense.

Her: (sighing) I know. It’s the date of CA.

Me: :he:barnie:th
My mind would be blown....

Except there is nothing left up there.

:lau

I just recently found these. I’m grateful, but I think I’m still missing a few.
7CC5B90D-5D9C-4A1F-A369-6CF2BB8E4220.jpeg

Have a great day!
Rip God knows your love for her

Back
Top Bottom