Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Flexing Regular Season GIF by NBA
I'll go a 7.2 on the dive. :lau
Discovery Channel Win GIF by Discovery

Sounds delicious! Milk or dark?

How’s Rusty?

He's doing well! Settling in, got him eating pellets now. Introduced him to 'chop' (lots of veggies chopped up very fine) and he tried that as well, so his food introductions are doing good!

Still no name, though. I was tossing around Rowan as a possibility.

He's doing well! Settling in, got him eating pellets now. Introduced him to 'chop' (lots of veggies chopped up very fine) and he tried that as well, so his food introductions are doing good!

He’s a very lucky bird!

I am impressed! Our Cockatoo is sooooooo picky.

How about Twig?

I am impressed! Our Cockatoo is sooooooo picky.

How about Twig?

That's the beauty of chop - you can hide stuff they might otherwise turn their beaks up at in it, haha. This batch of chop is quinoa, oats, beetroot, carrot, collard greens, and bell pepper.

You could also try some bird bread for her. I make some from scratch from time to time, but they do make mixes. Harrison's has one that tastes a lot like their pellets, so you can also use it as a conversion tool to get birds eating pellets. They used it like that to get a pair of budgies (which are notoriously hard to convert) to eat pellets when before they wouldn't touch anything but millet spray.

I'm still unsure of the name. I like Rowan, but I'm not sure yet if that really fits his personality.

Back
Top Bottom