Announcement Welcome To The New BYC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_5275.JPG

Okay, please help me. I promise I'm not in a panic and look forward to using all the new parts of byc. I'm trying to pay for membership, but all the store links do not work from the main page. I tried clicked the link under members and it is not opening on my computer, even when I told it to open in a new page. I was sent a link to membership by staff when I realized my membership was sometime in mid May and hadn't gotten a notice, or maybe it went to a spam account as sometimes it does. Anyway, I was happy I asked about it and am able to use that link to pay and see the items in the store.
1. Basically reporting this to see if there is someway we can get into store, by using the links on BYC on computer. I am using Windows and Mozilla. My phone is ignorant, low grade "smart" so I am not accessing internet on it. I'm a few days late and wanted to pay:)
2Are we down for maintenance today by any chance? 3. Will BYC continue to work on a regular desktop? Hope so. It may be my Old brain in a tired body. :) That's me. Thanks for the help. Good news payment was sent!! I got a lot of studying to do, but first I want to pay up:) Thanks again. Blessings.
The memberships are in the store.
Premium Feather Membership
You can also upgrade from within your account.
I sent you an email from the store yesterday and this morning. :)

We combined the 2 memberships into one bigger better one with lots of new perks. It's gonna be pretty awesome when we're done adding them all.
I can't wait!!

Love the new stuff, so far... I'd have willingly gone thru the conversion a dozen times more just for the edit function and the PM upgrade.

We combined the 2 memberships into one bigger better one with lots of new perks. It's gonna be pretty awesome when we're done adding them all.
Would rather pay less for the just the perk of no ads....I don't need all that other stuff.
Liked the GFM and PFM attributes (and prices) from before, it was nice balance.
BTW... #2 and #8 are the same on the current PFM description in the store.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom