Announcement Welcome To The New BYC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What arrow thingy? I don't see one. I am on desk top. Also noticed my Smilies have vanished since yesterday, as well as that bar that has all the stuff like bold type, different fonts, etc. etc. Sorry I don't know the proper name.

yesterday that Bad handshake thingie popped up, so I took that as an omen to quit and go to bed.
Did you turn off your modem and router? Wait 5 minutes and turn them back on. I have not seen those errors since I did that.

What arrow thingy? I don't see one. I am on desk top. Also noticed my Smilies have vanished since yesterday, as well as that bar that has all the stuff like bold type, different fonts, etc. etc. Sorry I don't know the proper name.

yesterday that Bad handshake thingie popped up, so I took that as an omen to quit and go to bed.

On my desktop pc, using Chrome, it is on the far right, near the bottom and is faint, like a shadow, and looks like a ^ and then another one pointing down. Clicking on it, takes you up to the top or down to the bottom of a page.

On my desktop pc, using Chrome, it is on the far right, near the bottom and is faint, like a shadow, and looks like a ^ and then another one pointing down. Clicking on it, takes you up to the top or down to the bottom of a page.
For me, it only shows up when I start to scroll. Since I have already clicked and am dragging the scroll bar, It would not make sense to stop and click on the arrows.

For me, it only shows up when I start to scroll. Since I have already clicked and am dragging the scroll bar, It would not make sense to stop and click on the arrows.

Mine shows up anytime I am below the top banner area. Since I use the Watched Threads tab, I start at the first unread post on those threads. If the first unread post is the first on a page, I don't see it....but I don't need it because I'm at the top of the page. If the first unread post is just beyond the first post, the arrows are there.

Mine shows up anytime I am below the top banner area. Since I use the Watched Threads tab, I start at the first unread post on those threads. If the first unread post is the first on a page, I don't see it....but I don't need it because I'm at the top of the page. If the first unread post is just beyond the first post, the arrows are there.

PS even though I unchecked everything that send emails, alerts etc. I still get the emails, lots of them.

When you watch a thread the site automatically does it with whatever it was set to at the time and doesn't change it automatically so you have to go and unwatch threads then rewatch them manually and it should turn them off. Kind of a pain in the rear lol I hope @Nifty-Chicken or @MattW can make it switch automatically eventually.

I'm using Chrome and the only thing on the far right bottom is a dot underlined and 3 dots under it - clicked it says
open quick navigation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom