Announcement Welcome To The New BYC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My rooster and hen are Bantam, but not sure what type of Bantam. Sad and
20150414_194605193_iOS.jpg
Unfortunately, my sweet little rooster died suddenly due to no apparent cause. He was five years old. His matching little hen has not been the same without him caring for her. Have several other roosters, but concerned they are too big for mating, etc. Don't want her hurt in any way. Considering getting another small Bantam rooster - if I can find one as small and sweet as my pet rooster was.

My rooster and hen are Bantam, but not sure what type of Bantam. Sad and View attachment 900273 Unfortunately, my sweet little rooster died suddenly due to no apparent cause. He was five years old. His matching little hen has not been the same without him caring for her. Have several other roosters, but concerned they are too big for mating, etc. Don't want her hurt in any way. Considering getting another small Bantam rooster - if I can find one as small and sweet as my pet rooster was.
So sorry about the loss, he was lovely.

What arrow thingy? I don't see one. I am on desk top. Also noticed my Smilies have vanished since yesterday, as well as that bar that has all the stuff like bold type, different fonts, etc. etc. Sorry I don't know the proper name.

yesterday that Bad handshake thingie popped up, so I took that as an omen to quit and go to bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom