Announcement Welcome To The New BYC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
An important reminder:

As a way to deter spammers, we require that new members have at least a couple of posts in our community forum before they have access to create an article. We suggest that all new members start a simple “introduction” thread and/or reply to a few other threads. At that point they’ll automatically have access to the feature to create a coop page.

Here’s the direct link to create a new introduction thread: https://www.backyardchickens.com/forums/new-member-introductions.44/create-thread
how do I post a pic to a forum thread?
I'm trying to id breed of a rooster I was given

Click on the middle blue square just under the reply window that says "upload a file". This opens your computer and you will select your photo file. Then click on "open". Always select the "full size" image for best detail and the ability for the viewer to zoom in.
I think I got it >>>> now there are multiples LOL
how do I delete all but 2 ??

Before you hit "post reply" just delete the ones on the list you don't want. You can also delete the ones you don't want by selecting "edit" after you have posted. Then click on "save changes".

Go ahead and click around and make mistakes. It won't hurt anything, and that's the best way to learn. This site is really very user friendly.

While here, I also have a question. Why can't I bring up links given.. blue.. or watch videos? Strange thing, I can hear the video, but can't see it. :idunno I'm on a phone. I'm my computer, these things work fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom