Welcome Ye Who Dare To Cluck.....

Have You Told A Funny Story Yet? IF NOT, YOU CAN'T LEAVE THIS THREAD. No trying to sneak off.

• Total voters
When our dog Kaluah was about 4 years old I think, i wanted to take her to the beach for swim. This was also around the time Haven was being filmed here. I take her to the little beach in town and the film crew happens to be there filming. The security guards let us on to the beach since we were going to stick to one end and they were filing in the other, however, the beach isn’t that big. So Kaluah and I are on our end having a great time, she’s running in and out and swimming and chasing her toy. I can see people from the crew watching her in between takes, she is very entertaining after all. I should also mention Kaluah has a thing about pooping at beach. And what does exercise do? It gets things moving! So what does Lu do after playing about 20-30 minutes? She scales this big pile of rocks covered in seaweed which makes her queen of the castle and in full sight of everyone and she has a huge poop. So now I have to climb the seaweed castle amd attempt to bag the poop in full view of everyone. Let’s just say once I got back to solid ground we grabbed our $*** and left.
I really hope that’s not on a blooper reel somewhere.
:oops:

Fine.
One time a couple of years ago, (we had quite a few cats at the time) I walked outside and saw my kitty, Callie, and her and my other cat Tiger, who, if you're wondering is a male. Well they were, um... do you know what they were doing? If you don't I'm not telling. ANYWAY then my other cat Lion, who is also a male, goes over and gets on top of Tiger who is on top of Callie. Get what's happening here?

Back
Top Bottom