Welcome Ye Who Dare To Cluck.....

Have You Told A Funny Story Yet? IF NOT, YOU CAN'T LEAVE THIS THREAD. No trying to sneak off.

• Total voters
Pics
Hmmm... okay... let's see... This one isn't that good but it's all I have. I was letting my chickens have some free ranging time while I ate lunch. I had to eat standing up as otherwise they're incredibly talented at getting whatever I'm eating. I saw a dog running across the driveway of the house next to me (because we're in the suburbs, people keep their dogs in their backyards or house). I put my bowl on the table, and went to the front of my house, and the dog from two doors down was sitting on my front porch: he's small and black. He growled a little when I tried to pick him up, so that wouldn't work. When I rang his owner's doorbell, nobody answered. Same thing when we called both the numbers on the tag. At the time, I didn't have a dog, but for a while I'd tried to train my cat to walk on a leash (I know, I know). I found that leash and was able to walk him back to his house. I rang the doorbell again, and this time somebody answered and he was able to go back to his house. They apologized of course, and explained how he escapes quite a bit. Anyway, I went back to my backyard where the chickens were still free ranging. Luckily, they hadn't been eaten (a fox lives at the end of our street and we've had a close shave with a hawk), but they'd eaten my lunch. All of it :lol: :barnie🤦‍♀️.

@human1 what are you frying in your pan? It smells good
muffins
Confused Screaming | Filthy Frank | Memes, Reaction face, Meme faces

Hmmm... okay... let's see... This one isn't that good but it's all I have. I was letting my chickens have some free ranging time while I ate lunch. I had to eat standing up as otherwise they're incredibly talented at getting whatever I'm eating. I saw a dog running across the driveway of the house next to me (because we're in the suburbs, people keep their dogs in their backyards or house). I put my bowl on the table, and went to the front of my house, and the dog from two doors down was sitting on my front porch: he's small and black. He growled a little when I tried to pick him up, so that wouldn't work. When I rang his owner's doorbell, nobody answered. Same thing when we called both the numbers on the tag. At the time, I didn't have a dog, but for a while I'd tried to train my cat to walk on a leash (I know, I know). I found that leash and was able to walk him back to his house. I rang the doorbell again, and this time somebody answered and he was able to go back to his house. They apologized of course, and explained how he escapes quite a bit. Anyway, I went back to my backyard where the chickens were still free ranging. Luckily, they hadn't been eaten (a fox lives at the end of our street and we've had a close shave with a hawk), but they'd eaten my lunch. All of it :lol: :barnie🤦‍♀️.
ehehehe i know @CHlCKEN has had Joy try to steal her crackers many times before

Back
Top Bottom