Welcome Ye Who Dare To Cluck.....

Have You Told A Funny Story Yet? IF NOT, YOU CAN'T LEAVE THIS THREAD. No trying to sneak off.

• Total voters
Pics
It was the year 2017, only a few weeks until Christmas and like always Chickassan scrambled to decorate at the very last second on a budget tighter than a pullet's vent.
Thank you!
Erotica is where I truly shine though.
I wrote a particularly steamy bit on winterizing combs told from the rooster's pov that was nearly as masterpiece once.😊

I love you

Long, skinny protein supplements!

The danger enhances the flavor.

helo humans
muffiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinssssss
flower dance.gif

This story isn't about chickens, but it's still funny. So, me and my sister were raising two sheep for 4-H. It was not fun. The sheep liked to escape. One day they escaped and got into the neighbors garage. But they didn't stop there! They proceeded to poop and pee ALL OVER the garage floor. When my neighbor finally called us, we had to get the sheep back into the pasture, repair the fence, and then go scrub the nastiness off of the garage floor. While our neighbor chuckled at us the whole time. I have more stories about the sheep if you want to hear them.

Okay. Once we were trying out our new shears on the smaller sheep, Jett Puff. We left the big one, Anthony, in the pasture, and started shearing Jett Puff. All of a sudden we heard something that sounded like a pony galloping towards us. And up over the hill came Anthony. He had broken down the gate to get to his little friend. But it took us probably 20 minutes to catch him, and another 20 to fix up the gate.

Back
Top Bottom