Well, today SUCKED.

That's sucks, what a crappy day
sad.png
I've heard that your body goes through cycles of 4-5 months.. Month one being really bad, to month 4-5 way easier.. This is why sometimes it sneaks up on you and other times you know it's coming...

Also anything with caffiene kills me on bad months, and exerise really helps.. I find if I go to work.. "Cleaning houses, half way through first house most pain is gone." Then next day same thing till I get my butt in gear..

Although my period got way worse after kids... To cause me even to throw up, on my way to work from pain.. Just keep going and it will pass. Or at least that what I tell myself.. And my body seems to listen..

Took the pill from 14-18 (became celbate, I had a wild childhood) Then stayed off pill till 21, tried to go back on at 21 tried every kind then,, None agreed with me then.. So with that being said.. As our bodies change, so does everything we are used to experincing..
hugs.gif

Sometimes I think i't's easier to be a man...
cool.png
But disbite it all, am glad I'm a lady!!

mom'sfolly :

I have to say I just wanted to smack the people who told me that exercise would get rid of my craps. They didn't and then the ones who that worked for would act all condescending and nasty. The whole "it can't be that bad" or "must be faking it" get old really fast when you are that sick. And believe you me, vomiting all over your algebra class is really that bad, and can't be faked!

Thats what my gyno told me! Told me to suck it up, its not that bad. I was like, Eat crap lady! I hated her... As soon as I was old enough, I got me a new dr, and found out I have Ovarian cyst syndrome, and THAT was what cause me to have such horid cycles... That stupid dr, I wish I coulda smacked her, but I was only 14 at the time...​

Eenie.. not sure if you are old enough to take it, but extra strength Midol WORKS. I have been going through the same thing... i pop a couple of Midol and the pain goes mostly away.
I shoulda' started taking that stuff years ago...
lol.png

Hope you feel better...
hugs.gif

mom'sfolly :

I have to say I just wanted to smack the people who told me that exercise would get rid of my craps. They didn't and then the ones who that worked for would act all condescending and nasty. The whole "it can't be that bad" or "must be faking it" get old really fast when you are that sick. And believe you me, vomiting all over your algebra class is really that bad, and can't be faked!

Oh no, exercise doesn't work for all, nor does most anything else
hugs.gif
It's just a trial and error type thing
idunno.gif
Like a hot bath and a bike ride is all I need
duc.gif
However Megan is always on a slew of meds. and she still is in pain
th.gif
So nothing works for anyone.​

mom'sfolly :

Agreed! I had a gym teacher insist that I should exercise because it would help. Until the time I barfed in her class. After that, I always got out of gym class on the first day.

Motrin never helped much either.

What helped me most was catnip tea! Get catnip (like you use for your cat) and steep it to make tea. It really helped me a lot.​

Iheartchicks<3
smile.png
:

Quote:
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.....
hide.gif

I'd ask my mom if I could go on the Pill, but she tried it (these awful cramps are genetic) when I was a baby and the side effects were worse than the cramps.
hmm.png

The pill doesnt help much, i hear the injection does.​

The injection (Depo) does help with cramps, because it usually stops your period altogether.
I work with a girl that still has hers, but mine stopped after two months of irregularity when I was on it the first time.

I wouldn't recommend the Depo though, it caused me to have killer headaches, hair loss, and mood swings.

The only good thing it did was cause me to lose weight.
But it usually causes weight gain..

Quote:
The pill doesnt help much, i hear the injection does.

The injection (Depo) does help with cramps, because it usually stops your period altogether.
I work with a girl that still has hers, but mine stopped after two months of irregularity when I was on it the first time.

I wouldn't recommend the Depo though, it caused me to have killer headaches, hair loss, and mood swings.

The only good thing it did was cause me to lose weight.
But it usually causes weight gain..

Worked fine for my friend... then again shes 15

Back
Top Bottom