Went to the auction and came home with bunnies . Angora or jerseywooly

They seem healthy NOCK ON WOOD !. One of the rabbits has a tattoo in its ear witch made me think it was a breeder sell out . they are friendly but i think the breeder was trying to get rid of thier extra males because i got all males except for one female lol

Cute, cute, cute!!!!!
love.gif

Quote:
You're absolutely right... I have an "auction rabbit" that my farmer neighbor bought in a large mixed lot. He separated the males from the females, but misjudged one of them, a Holland Lop... So this little boy was in a pen full of girls having a grand time until they beat the heck out of him, skinned his back, ripped off half of his ear and wouldn't let him eat! I was poking around my neighbors farm feeding the animals for him when I saw the state this little guy was in. So I opened the hutch, took him home and told my neighbor I stole one of his rabbits. My neighbor said OK! and came over the next day to help me build a hutch for him...
big_smile.png

ANYWAY.. he is a SWEETHEART and other than his fight wounds I've never had any health issues with him
smile.png
He's great
smile.png

Good luck with your woolies!!!
bun.gif
They are ADORABLE!
(sorry I babbled!!)

Back
Top Bottom