We're finally getting a new barn!!

caf.gif

They have finally made some visible progress!! We might have a barn by December!!!

72494_barn5.jpg

Notice how we have no leaves on the trees anymore... it has been windy and cold all week. Thank goodness no snow yet... I'm hoping we can get finished before the snow flies.

woot.gif
That's going to be a great addition!!!!

I want a barn, I want a barn, I want a barn. Someday hubby will be tired of his tractor out in the elements and I'll get one.
big_smile.png

Awesome Shawn! Gotta love a good barn. We so lucky to have an old on on the property with an 8 inch thick cement slab foundation! That really cut the building cost way down. And didn't require a permit because we were just repairing the old barn!

Congrats on the barn! Oh, how I would like a barn for myself! Our property has two very run down, dangerous barns that really should be ripped down (or at least halfway so). I'd love to have one huge, brand-spankin' new barn dedicated to a small flock of goats--but mostly chickens!
tongue.png

We're almost to the point where progress will appear to be much faster.. They have most all of the stuff done that you can't see that they've done anything..
roll.png
By the end of next week, we should have what really looks like a barn!!

72494_barn7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom