Were you out w/your birds this warm day? I did! Massive Load Warning!!

Nice photos - I thought it was very warm when I went out to let the chickaboos out this morning. When I went inside I looked at the thermometer and it said 16F. I guess it was only warm in comparison to Monday's -20F.
gig.gif

I had fun. It was a grand day out for your ladies.
Your dobie looks like it was helping with the wood.
I agree, It was a lot of pictures, but it was worth the wait. I guess I am a chicken voyeur.

What mix is this bird? I see feathered legs, but features of a Delaware in hackles and tail. I'm thinking of hatching a couple eggs from my Delaware over my Lt. Brahma hen in the future and I'd imagine I might get something similar.

spotsc.jpg

Nice little Barred Rock cockerel in there!

Quote:
I have no idea what she is. I also have no idea what the other tan hen strutting is. The barded Rock bantam started crowing 2 weeks ago, but he is very sweet, so he gets to stay, lol. It's weird, me and a few other people got the Rocks from the same place and I believe they ALL turned out to be Roosters!

Today I'm having a bad weather day, I think you guys sent it my way...
Rain, ice, freezing wind...I slid all the way down our driveway this morning, all 150ft of it, nearly slid off into a ditch...

You rubbed off on me today! It had been raining and everything was muddy, but I decided to go out and free-range... they
love.gif
'd it! Their run was muddy, so I think they were really happy and I gave them some apples! They tore them up, but sadly I didnt get any pics.
big_smile.png
I am really enjoying this thread, and you take some good pics of your chickens. Mine never want to sit still for me to take one.
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom