West Michigan -year old pullets-must sell

schmoo

Songster
12 Years
May 7, 2007
West MI.
I'm looking to get $5.00 per chicken. I live 5 minutes south of Grant, (or) 20 minutes east of Muskegon (or) about 25 minutes NW of Grand Rapids.

I hoped it would not come to this but sadly it has. I need to sell my 21 babies.......well not really babies, they are 1 year old and they lay like crazy. On average we get atleast 16 big brown eggs per day. They are all sex links about 7 of each, black, golden and red. They are spoiled I warn you. They have been free-ranging since spring and they love it. I have to move and I have been trying to find a counrty home where I can keep them. It is just not working out, so I have put an offer in on a country"ish" home in a small city. The neighbors are close and the yard is small, so I must give up my chickens. I knew I would dread posting this
sad.png
but it has to be done. I would love to have someone from BYC own these sweet, tame chickens. PM me if you are interested. I also have a few waterers and feeders for sale. Hey if anyone wants them all - I'll through in the waterers and feeders for free! I have no idea how one would transport alot of chickens, but I can't deliver.
wink.png

Sorry to hear you have to give up your babies. You will have a flock again someday.
Once a chickenlover, always a chickenlover.

Consider a small silkie or banty flock at your new place. They will do fine in a spare
bedroom.
wink.png

Too funny purple.........
lol.png

Besides losing my sweet girls I can't even imagine going back to store bought eggs :eek:

Hi there!

Have you found homes for your babies yet??? I would really like to have some hens that are laying now. We have 7 pullets right and my kids just love them! We do live in the country and have a nice big coop for them.....probably a little bigger than it needs to be but they chicks love it and the kids can get in there too!

I like the idea of them being used to being handled that way the girls can still play with them too!

Please let me know and we can arrange to come pick them up!

Thanks!

Amy

Back
Top Bottom