Jun 11, 2008
Humboldt/West TN
We are having a Open show
Poultry Show and Swap
Saturday September 3- 9:30 a.m.
Chairman: Timothy Kuykendall - [email protected] - (731)414-1215
Judge: Ben Porter of Morgantown, Kentucky
ENTRY FORMS DUE: August 31st
LATE ENTRIES WILL BE CHARGED DOUBLE ENTRY FEES.
Entries must be signed, and then sent to Timothy Kuykendall, 329 Pleasant Hill Road, Humboldt, TN 38343.
Poultry Swap is from 8am-2pm. Poultry Show Registration Starts 9:30-11:00am. Judging starts at 12:00pm. Adult(17 years old and older) entry fee is $5 and $2 for any additional entries. Junior entry fee is $3 and $1 for any additional entries. No limits on entries per person. (Entry fees do not cover the ticket to get into the fair. They must be purchased at the gate the day of the show.)
Judging: Ribbons will be given out for 1St, 2nd, and 3rd place in each category. Will be a prize for Grand Champion and Reserve Grand Champion for Open Class and Grand Champion and Reserve Grand Champion for Junior Class hen and rooster of each division. An animal can only be shown in one class.
Animal Care: Exhibitors will be required to feed and water their own animals and bring their own feed. All animals must be cared for by the exhibitor. This includes feeding, watering, and cleaning beds and pens.
Health Requirements: All birds will need to be NPIP tested and test negative for Pullorum-Typhoid. A copy of your 2010 or 2011 NPIP F1ock Certificate, NPIP #, or Pullorum-Typhoid testing report must be available. We must have a copy to keep on file. We ask that your birds be parasite free. Bring your own cages to keep your show birds in.
Injury or Loss: West Tennessee Popultry Club and its individual members will not be responsible for losses or injury to people, birds, or equipment, in transit to/from or during the show.
Parents will be responsible to supervise children. Anyone who disturbs the birds will be asked to leave. Birds may not be removed from the cages to run loose.

POULTRY SHOWS
STANDARD BREEDS POULTRY SHOW Division 1
Grand Champion - unknown & Reserve Grand Champion - unknown (Hen)
Grand Champion - unknown & Reserve Grand Champion - unknown (Rooster)
*B = Bearded
*NB = Non Bearded
AMERICAN BREEDS ASIATIC BREEDS CONTINENTAL BREEDS
Buckeyes Brahmas Barnevelders
Chanteclers Cochins Campines
Delawares Langshans Crevecoeurs
Dominiques Faverolles
Hollands ENGLISH BREEDS Hamburgs
Javas Australorps Houdans
Jersey Giant Cornish La Fleche
Lamonas Dorkings Lakenvelders
New Hampshires Orpington *B Polish
Plymouth Rock Redcaps *NB Polish
Rhode Island Reds Sussex Welsummers
Rhode Island Whites Other English Breed Other Cont
Wyandotte
Other American Breed
MEDITERRANEAN BREEDS ALL OTHER STANDARD BREEDS
Ancona Ameraucana Old English
Andalusians Araucana Phoenix
Catalanas Aseels Shamos
Leghorn Cubalayas Sultan
Minorca Frizzles Sumatras
Sicilian Buttercups Malays Yokohamas
Spanish Modern Game Other Standard
Other Mediterranean Naked Neck

BANTAM BREEDS POULTRY SHOW Division 2
Grand Champion - unknown & Reserve Grand Champion - unknown (Hen)&(Pullet)
Grand Champion - unknown & Reserve Grand Champion - unknown (Rooster)& (Cockerel)
GAME BANTAM BREEDS
Game Class:
Modern Game
American Game
Old English Game
SINGLE COMB CLEAN LEGGED ROSE COMB CLEAN LEGGED
Anconas Anconas
Andalusians Antwerp Belgians (D’anvers)
Australorps Dominiques
Campines Dorkings
Catalanas Hamburgs
Delawares Leghorns
Dorkings Minorcas
Dutch Nankin
Frizzles Redcap
Hollands Rhode Island Reds
Japanese Rhode Island Whites
Javas Rosecombs
Jersey Giants Seabrights
Lakenvelders Wyandottes
Lamonas Other RCCL
Leghorns
Minorcas
Naked Necks
New Hampshires
Orpingtons
Phoenix
Plymouth Rocks
Rhode Island Reds
Spanish
Sussex
Welsummers
Other SCCL
ALL OTHER COMBS CLEAN LEGGED FEATHER LEGGED
Ameraucana Polish Booted
Araucana Shamos Brahama
Buckeye Sicilian Buttercups Cochin
Chanteclers Sumatras D’Uccle Faverolles
Cornish Yokohamas Frizzles
Crevecoeurs Other CCL Langshans
Cubalayas Silkies
Houdans Sultans
La Fleche Other Feathered Legged
Malays

FOWL SHOW Division 3
DUCK CLASSES
HEAVY MEDIUM LIGHT BANTAM
Pekin Cayuga Runner Call
Aylesbury Crested Campbell East Indies
Rouen Swedish Magpie Mallards
Muscovy Buff Welsh Harlequins
Applleyard
Saxony
GEESE CLASSES
HEAVY MEDIUM LIGHT
Toulouse Sebastopol Chinese
Embden Pilgrim Tufted Roman
African American Buff Canada
Saddleback Pomeranian Egyptian
TURKEY CLASSES
GUINEA CLASS
All in one Class

EGG SHOW Division 4
EGG CLASS
All eggs in one Class

West Tennessee Poultry Club Poultry Show
Entry Form
NAME:
ADDRESS: Senior ( ) Junior ( )
PHONE: ( ) -
EMAIL:
LARGE BREED BREED &VARITY Entry # COCK /COCKERAL/HEN/PULLET
AMERICAN CLASS:

ASIATIC CLASS:

ENGLISH CLASS:

MEDITERRANEAN CLASS:

CONTINENTAL CLASS:

ALL OTHER STANDARD BREED CLASS:
BANTAM BREEDS
MODERN GAME CLASS:

OLD ENGLISH CLASS:

SINGLE COMB CLEAN LEG CLASS:

ROSE COMB CLEAN LEG CLASS:

ALL OTHER COMBS CLEAN LEG CLASS:

FEATHER LEGGED CLASS:
DUCK CLASS
HEAVY CLASS:

MEDIUM CLASS:

LIGHT CLASS:
GEESE CLASS
HEAVY CLASS:
MEDIUM CLASS:
LIGHT CLASS:
BANTAM DUCK:
TURKEY CLASS
ALL IN ONE CLASS:
GUINEA CLASS
ALL IN ONE CLASS:
EGG CLASS
ALL IN ONE CLASS:

Last edited:
Quick question- the cage I have my bird in... is this the cage he will be shown in as well? If so, do I need to make a wire cage to specific size and if so, could you send me the measurements?

Sorry it took so long to get back to ya. there is no charge the show was moved outside of the fair where you dont have to pay the ticket to get in just the entry fee for your birds. I can send anyone a map to find the building. the cages are going to be used will most likey be the ones you bring. We haven't got big enough to buy any show cages yet but plan on having them for next years show. Just any decent cage you have. The cages we are wanting for next year are 24"Lx24"Wx27"H. Here is a link to the company http://www.keippercooping.com/poulty.htm they seem to have pretty good cages. One of our club members are buying them one and bringing it for use to look over. The cage size is listed above runs $28.25 with the cage and bottom. If you have any questions I dont get on this forum everyday so its better to call or email me. Hope to see yall there

cool.png

I got one of the cages timbofarms mentioned and they are very nice. Although right now it's kinda late to order one but for future reference I would check with them. I had mine in exactly a week from the time I sent them a check.

Hey Timbo, didn't know you where here at BYC.
frow.gif

He doesn't play here much so I bumped it up for him. It is coming up this weekend already. I would like to see it but it is a long drive for me.:-(

It's a 2 1/2 hour drive for me but the only chance at a show this close. There isn't anything that i'm aware of closer to me. I can use the experience and the time away.
barnie.gif
th.gif

This move has just about drove us both nuts. It's time to get away from it all for a little while. Never know, my little girls just may place.
fl.gif
I'm positive i'll learn something so we won't walk away with nothing. Knowledge is golden
old.gif

I'm in Northeast Alabama (between Ft Payne and Guntersville) and I'm not having any luck finding chicken judging at any of the local fairs OR any chicken shows anywhere close at all. Memphis is 4 hours from me, but I may just have to suck it up and head out....just to spectate this year. How many entries are expected?

Bobbye

Back
Top Bottom