1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login, otherwise join BYC here!

Western North Carolina - Black Copper Marans

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by O'Henry Farms, Jul 23, 2011.

1. O'Henry Farms

O'Henry Farms Out Of The Brooder

Dec 29, 2010
    Grassy Creek, NC
    I hope this isn't violating any TOS, and if so I apologize and understand removal.

I am planning an order from Copper Hackle Coop for Black Copper Marans. Here is their website: http://www.copperhacklecoop.com/. It says sold out but I have been in contact with the breeder. They seem to have excellent egg color and a commitment to quality. However minimum order is 12 and with shipping that comes to $165. I really don't need 12. I was wondering if anybody in Western NC would be interested in doing a cost-share. I really would only like 8. Anyone interested in the other 4? They come out to $13.75 each. I would deliver them to you within a reasonable distance. (I live close to Boone, NC if that helps). They would be straight-run. PM me if interested. Thanks!

2. green hill

green hill Out Of The Brooder

Mar 17, 2012
    Asheville, nc
    did you ever order the BCM...i am in Asheville and would certainly go in on an order with you thing spring

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by