What’s wrong with my duck?

Pics
Had to go get the pic for you

Attachments

• 2CCFDA93-C49E-47EA-AF5E-24DD9BCFCC20.jpeg
    2CCFDA93-C49E-47EA-AF5E-24DD9BCFCC20.jpeg
    456.1 KB · Views: 2
Looks like a bumble start soaking in warm Epsom salt water [don't let the duck drink it] It may take a few days of soaking to get the scab softened enough to gently pull it off the bumble may come out with the scab or you might have to get it out with sterile tweezers after you get the infection out pack the hole with something like triple antibiotic wrap and give it 2-3 days for the hole to scab over. You will want to make sure all the infection is gone after a day sometimes we don't get it all out with first try, Hopefully you can.

yes it goes in six inches . I put a mark on my tube at six inches so i knew where to stop. and I used olive oil to lubricate it. it is scarey the first few times but gets easier.look at the pics in this you can see the airway pipe in the middle that is what you dont want to put it in ..
https://www.backyardchickens.com/ar...dications-to-all-poultry-and-waterfowl.73335/
Hello! So we started tube feeding her today and she seems to be doing alright. But we have been trying to think of what her problem really is. And we thought maybe it could be a parasite? We were thinking of maybe getting some dewormers? Do you know any good ones? And would it be ok to give to her even if she maybe didn’t have parasites.

Back
Top Bottom