What’s wrong with my duck?

Pics

Kagen101

Chirping
Oct 27, 2022
Hello, So one of my ducks Clare, became slow about 2-3 days ago and hasn’t gotten better, now today she isn’t eating any food, and she is only pooping egg white.
A about a week ago we started giving her and her sisters calcium supplements because Clare’s sister was having trouble laying. I’m not sure what’s wrong with Clare, she’s not even eating mealworms now:( what should I do.

Can you post a picture of her poop? Is it clear or is it white?
This is her, and I tried to get a picture of where I know she last pooped but it’s kinda yards to see, when ever I saw her poop though, it was mostly clear with some cloudiness and maybe some fesses in it

Attachments

• IMG_8458.jpeg
    IMG_8458.jpeg
    897.4 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_8459.jpeg
    IMG_8459.jpeg
    654.2 KB · Views: 8
Can you post a picture of her poop? Is it clear or is it white?
I just took them for a little stroll and I noticed that every now and then her tail would twitch, and her whole body would move, especially when she was in the water and when her sisters bumped into her tail she twitched almost like it was painful? She also pooped again and it was cloudy and green. I wasn’t sure if it was just green because maybe she had been eating grass, or something else?

How old is Claire?
What do you feed to your ducks?
What kind of calcium did you give and how much?
Clare is almost 6 years old. We give them them Nutrena Layer pellets, with grit, crushed oyster shells, mealworms and brewers yeast (with garlic and Niecin.) the calcium we give them is Calcium Citrate +D3 Petites. We crushed them and fed it to them with mealworms. We just give them one tablet a day, and it is shared with two of her sisters. It think each tablet has 200 mg of calcium.

Back
Top Bottom