What are my cream legbar pullets?

Whitepines

Crowing
13 Years
Apr 10, 2011
Maryland
I bought them from Tractor Supply because I wanted to give my beautiful legbar pair a few extra girls. What did I end up with? One is very small and there are three different patterns. Pretty sure the two are actually legbars. Are they even pullets?
099EAD49-887D-4802-B7D4-C9F0EC833DEB.jpeg
DDD2C83B-6C79-4ED4-A19C-DBA36F3FA0D4.jpeg
52C986E0-8083-4B09-9AEC-0D668C3DAC4E.png

The two bigger ones could be Legbars, but they also could be olive eggers. Cuckoo Marans x cream Legbar type. Not sure which, but if they are Legbars they are hatchery quality ones.

I think the reddish chick could be a Cinnamon Queen, Rhode Island red x silver laced Wyandotte. Or it could be an Easter egger of some type.

I'm not sure on the small one, but it is not a Legbar. Maybe another Easter egger. There are all sorts of them out there now.

Yes, I think the two that look the same are legbars or legbar adjacent but the other two really threw me. They will probably be EE roosters and I’ll cry. 😭 I just wanted to add a few hatchery quality hens to balance ratios for my legbar rooster and see how I like legbars this year before I go out and invest in hatching eggs from quality stock next year. I JUST found a home for the last of my spare roosters.

Back
Top Bottom