What are some cute names for a male kitten? UPDATE! He's home!

We have:

Frosty (who doesn't love a black cat named, Frosty???)
47b6cf07b3127cce8f5c575183db0000001.jpg

Tugger (from "Cats" Rum Tum Tugger)
367886422206_0_ALB.jpg

We have Chilly (or Chili) at the barn:
DSC_0039Large-1.jpg

...and Tuna:
DSC_0005Large.jpg

We've also had an orange male named, Mateus (after some soccer player my brother liked because he chased everything & batted it around - as do ALL cats!), and another one named Pele' for the same reason.

We had another orange cat at my friends barn named, Brillo (he was not a soft cat - kind of wiry coated) and his brother, Sunkist.

Let's see....hmmmm...I'll think of some more....

Kelly G, all of your cats are so beautiful.
love.gif
Chilli looks just like Oliver did.
smile.png
I went to Petco today to get the kitten some Blue Buffalo kitten food, toys, and a bed. I met the friendliest little cat there, I wan't him SO bad. He is a BEAUTIFUL long hair 4 month old seal point Siamese mix. He reached his little paws though the bars, and cried for my attention. He would hold my hand between his paws and give me little kitty kisses.
love.gif
He is from Haven Humane Society, and we called the number but only got a long recording.
sad.png
I looked at their adoption form, and those people sound like nut jobs! They want to know EVERYTHING about you, your pets, and they want to inspect my house!!! I want him really bad, but I am wondering if we could save another kitty that is just as nice from the pound. Ugh, now I don't know what to do.
sad.png

My last orange cat reminded me of the orange shag carpet in my bedroom in the 70's. So of course he was named "Retro".

Imp

How about Picasso? Ernest Hemingway had polydactyl cats, and I believe one was called Picasso? I think?

Jen

My newest Siamese/Ragdoll got the name Monkey cause he chatters all the time! He comes running when he hears that name!

Son has one named Gravy.

Last edited:
Tiglathpilazar; My dad name our orange tom cat, this many year ago. This is a poor spelling of a really mean Assyrian king's name. My dad was reading the bible and came across the name. It fit the cat. He was a feral kitten that was so wild that we had to keep in a rabbit cage for the first few days. He always had a attitude. He could stomp down the hallway and you could hear him coming. If I remember he was one the cats that would bite my mother to get her to feed him. Most of the time we called him Tig.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom