What are these?

ChevyR37

Hatching
Mar 19, 2019
Recently acquired these two. Looked all over internet, can't quite figure out what kind they are. Any ideas?

Attachments

• IMG_20190319_175102.jpg
    IMG_20190319_175102.jpg
    227.3 KB · Views: 43
Can you get a picture of them out of water? The one for sure is a Magpie but I can’t quite tell on the other one because of the way it’s positioned.

Where did you acquire them? I have had several barnyard mixed that have come out looking like the black and white one, even though they were not magpies (they always grew up to be beautiful). Knowing the source could help determine if these are true breeds or a mix of several kinds of ducks.

Tractor Supply. They were in a big wash tub with lots of other various colored ducklings. I was thinking they were probably all mixed up. But the guy there really couldn't give me any info on them.
Where did you acquire them? I have had several barnyard mixed that have come out looking like the black and white one, even though they were not magpies (they always grew up to be beautiful). Knowing the source could help determine if these are true breeds or a mix of several kinds of ducks.

Back
Top Bottom