What are you absoulutly terrified of?

I'm not sure anything necessarily terrifies me before the fact. After the Loma Prieta Earthquake, Oct 17, 1989 - most folks think of it as the "San Francisco or World Series" earthquake - I was not happy at all stuck in traffic under freeway over-passes, but that has passed.

I don't like snakes, or spiders, but am not scared of them.

I was terrified when I was driving on a road in heavy fog, a trio of drunk teens on foot suddenly appeared in my headlights, I slammed on my brakes and my car fish-tailed and ended up with one wheel over the edge of a 150 foot drop ... But I am not driving around terrified that will happen again. (Although I did wet my pants at the time!)

I absolutely hate vomiting. I always cry, which doesn't make throwing up any less unpleasant.
idunno.gif

Only two fears...

Loss: The death of my DH or one of my kids (I want to die before any of them, I never want to live a day without one of them, especially my DH)

Dying of Suffocation - death does not bother me or scare me just thought of suffocation gives me a panic hence my wishes to be cremated...could not bear the thought of being in a box and buried. *cringe*

Aside from that I am good...although I really really dislike several things: clowns and Mimes are freaky, slimy things and roaches

Last edited:
Quote:
yuckyuck.gif

lau.gif

lau.gif

lau.gif

lau.gif

lau.gif

lau.gif

I can't stop lauging. LOL at "cootie-fied" LOL @ mother in law chewing with mouth open LOL @ frogs jumping in your mouth.
lau.gif

If I don't hear anything else this year, this is the best post of all times. You have made my day and my year. Thanks for your post.

lau.gif

I'm printing this out to put on my computer so I can get a good laugh when people at work make me upset.

You should ask chickens, ducks and a goose why she doesn't eat meat!

Sarah Palin

Back
Top Bottom