What are you absoulutly terrified of?

SPIDERS!!!!!!!!!! i had to run upstairs to get my boots to step on one last night cuz i was home alone!

and snakes. my brother has some and i usually run out of his house when he brings them out

Losing someone I love
sad.png

And tornados
hide.gif

Last edited:
Predators and not being there to protect those who need me... oh and losing those I love, but I reckon everyone fears that... thought I doubt most have been plagued by recurring nightmares of such things since they were children. *shrug*

I am scared of someone breaking into my home and hurting my kids. I am scared dh will get mugged again,and this time he won't just lose some stuff.

I am scared of the car breaking down/getting a flat on the highway,or very busy road. I am scared the gas line will leak and the house will blow up with us in it.

Deep water. Not so much drowning since I'm a good swimmer.. but getting caught in a current or some big scary creature coming up to eat me. Murky/dirty water too because I can't see. And cave diving. I would like to try it... but something about no air being above you gets me.

I would rather walk through a barn filled with snakes and cobwebs grabbing at my face than swim across a rushing, muddy river more than 10 feet deep.

I'll go tubing on BIG lakes behind a boat. But you better turn around quick to get me if I bounce off! The longer I have to tread water in the center of a very big and very deep lake, the more panicky I get about what could be swimming around eying my toes.

If I go snorkeling I can't look out "into the deep" because I'll envision a big shark coming out of it with it's mouth open. I need to see bottom when I look down, and I can't look side to side unless there is something there besides water. And it better not be a big fish or worse! Dolphins are cool. But I worry about sharks, jellyfish, sting rays, ect.

But I love water, boats, wading out into the ocean, snorkeling in the shallows.

Back
Top Bottom