What are you absoulutly terrified of?

I got a fun one.

How about not being fully sedated during surgery and being able to feel the cutting? They say it happens. Very rare naturally, but it does happen.

Happened to me twice in the same surgery...a C-section. It wasn't so bad...just felt like someone laying a hot poker on your skin. Burned pretty badly.

I don't particularly like wasps but I don't know of much of anything that I am terrified of. There are things I don't like but I'm not terrified of any one thing.

Quote:
yeah, that's what I told my wife too.

but I lied.
cool.png

I just thought of another one, talking on the phone. More specifically, calling a stranger. I freeze up when calling someone I dont know, like an ad on the internet or something. I dont know why but... lol

Mines and old hotels. Out in Nevada my friend lives in Tonopah, I visited there during the summer and we went to the mines. Scary as hell! And in the Mizpah I got bad vibes and headaches. My friend Derrick said something was messing with his hat. Yikes.
Also, oujia boards, online ones actually. I keep getting those bad vibes. And spiders, camel spiders, waterbugs, and large worms. Just scares me when they move around in your hand!

Yes, mine shafts are another one. When we lived in Az., friends & i would visit old turquoise mines & pick up 2nd grade rocks. I was about 20' inside a small shaft & came face to face with a huge rattle snake. I had to inch my way backwards & didn't EVER set foot in a shaft again....& won't!

Quote:
I woke up during my hip replacement surgery. I smelled burning bone where they were cleaning up the old socket so the new one would fit right. It was then I noticed that my leg was folded up in front of me and I was staring at my shin! They gave me more happy juice and I was out like a light again.

But I am not really afraid of anything. I have even been shot at and just got mad. Of course, I have always been just a bit crazy. That comes from being a Texian(no, I didn't mis-spell Texan).

Back
Top Bottom