What are you baking now?

big_smile.png
baking pumpkins seeds from my Long Island Cheese Pumpkin
big_smile.png
Anyone else eat the seeds? How do you season yours?

Quote:
I've soaked em' in salt water for a bit then bake them. You can also add cajun seasoning .... yummmmm

How long you bake'em at what degree, thanks! No they have not baked all afternoon I went to eat and then to The Battle of Bands, which was local High School bands playing and preforming on the Field..

Quote:
I've soaked em' in salt water for a bit then bake them. You can also add cajun seasoning .... yummmmm

I've actually found boiling them in salt water for awhile gives them more flavor. Then bake them.
droolin.gif

Quote:
Well you could double it if you have to much make 2
tongue.png

Anyway you take out 1 cup of batter pour the rest into pie crust., then using the 1 cup set aside you add the 1/2 cup pumkin abd the spices mix that together and then spread it over the top of the white giving it a layer effect.

I just made a plain cheese cake not long ago still have some in the freezer but when I make another one I will try this.

Thank you!

Quote:
Through BYC I met a lady in our area that has chickens and goats. She is milking right now and has more milk then she knows what do with. My husband is away right now so I have not been making Chevre. But probably should get some goat milk from her and make yogurt.

Anyway, there is a thread on Cheese and the likes posted by Miss Prissy - here is the link so you can take a peek

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=9738

Sandee

Back
Top Bottom